Description69 Glasnevin Avenue is a newly renovated, wonderful three bedroom semi-detached house with a garage to the side, situated on the much sought after leafy Glasnevin Avenue. The front garden has a cobble lock drive providing ample off-street parking, a large lawn bordered with hedging and mature trees and shrubs. A garage to the side is a relatively rare attribute in today?s market and as well as providing secure parking and storage it also allows prospective purchasers the opportunity to extend the property and future proof their accommodation requirements.Upon entering the property, you come into a very large, spacious, bright reception hallway with stairwell to first floor level and smart under stairs storage. There are two light filled interconnecting reception rooms in an open format with an attractive fitted kitchen. Bifolding doors bring you to a raised sealed decking area with pergola, weather-proofed timber, yellow window sandstone steps and paving. The garden may truly be the jewel in the crown of this property. It boasts 30m (100ft) in length with a south facing aspect, making it a veritable sun trap. The property has two wonderful pear trees, an apple tree and cherry blossom and mature trees and shrubs surrounding and throughout. There is a gravel patio area to the rear perfect for al fresco dining. The current owners have prepped a portion if the garden with a hardcore base to facilitate the addition of a garden shed. The property extends to 103sqm (1095sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, two receptions and a kitchen/breakfast room at ground floor level and two double bedrooms, a very large singe bedroom and bathroom on the first floor. The property was extensively renovated in 2017 and is immaculately presented throughout. To the front there is newly added triple glazed windows with newly added double glazed windows to the rear and the property has been drylined throughout to achieve an impressive C3 Energy Rating. Beautiful bi-folding doors access a raised decking area. Dublin City University is within minutes walking distance, as are a host of local amenities within the area including shops, restaurants and the National Botanical Gardens. Dublin city centre is within a 15-minute drive and the area is well-serviced by numerous bus routes. The property enjoys excellent transport links and is within a 10-minute drive of Dublin International Airport and close to the M50 motorway junction providing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Hallway (4.90m x 2.50m )A wide spacious hallway with timber floor, stairwell to first floor level, smart under stair storage.
- Reception Room 1 (4.10m x 3.75m )spacious reception room with triple glazed window overlooking the front garden and driveway, Art Deco fireplace with woodburning stove, Siro high speed broadband connection.
- Reception Room 2 (3.75m x 3.70m )in open plan format with an archway to the second reception room, bifolding doors leading to a decking area in the south facing rear garden, timber floor, recessed lighting, open Art Deco fireplace that is functioning, vertical radiator.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (4.05m x 3.25m )with rustic style wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, dual aspect windows looking to the side and the rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 3.70m )double bedroom with wardobes and window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 3.70m )double bedroom with wardrobes and fantastic views over south facing garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.05m x 2.40m )large single bedroom with built-in wardrobe and window overlooking the front garden.
- Landing (2.15m x 1.25m )
- Bathroom (2.40m x 2.40m )newly renovated contemporary style bathroom with mosaic floor tiles, wall tiling, recessed lighting, heated towel rail, two windows overlooking rear garden, attic access, storage unit and three piece suite with creavit w.c., wash hand basin and stand-in shower with rainwater head.
- Domestic Garage (5.30m x 2.60m )Domestic garage with up and over door, power point plumbed for second dishwasher and Vokera gas boiler which was installed in 2014.
- Domestic Shed (1.50m x 1.10m )compacted area to facilitate a garden shed for garden store.
FeaturesSemi-detached house with garage to side.
Cobble lock drive to front.
Lawn garden with mature trees and shrubs, adding to privacy.
New triple glazed windows to front, added 2017.
New double glazed windows to rear, added 2017.
Vokera gas boiler.
Gas fired heating.
30m South facing rear garden with mature trees and shrubs.
Domestic garage to side.
New decking area off folding doors from the second Reception room.
Raised decking area, fully sealed with lighting and gazebo.
Varnished timber floors.
Rustic style kitchen.
Siro fast speed broad band connection.
Two Art Deco fireplaces.
Floor area 103sqm (1095sqft) excluding garage
Garage area approx. 14sqm (150 sqft)