DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this bright and spacious two bedroom mid terraced property to the market in the ever popular & sought after Heath Square.
Located just on the North Road and within walking distance from the many services and amenities Finglas Village has to offer. Charlestown shopping centre, access to the M1/M50, Dublin Airport and The Port Tunnel are all within minutes drive, making this location ideal. No 66 is also within an excellent catchment area for both primary and secondary schools. The area is serviced by an excellent bus route, making this an extremely central address within 10 minutes commute of the City Centre.
This house comes to the market in walk in condition throughout with the benefit of quality flooring throughout, triple glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a sunny low maintenance rear garden.
Bright and airy living accommodation of c.785sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen /dining, 2 double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and main family bathroom.
No. 66 will appeal to all types of buyers, including, first time buyers, those thinking of downsizing and investors.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 73q.m / 765sq.ft
- Off street parking for one car
- Gas fired central heating
- Quality flooring throughout
- Smart central heating system
- Fully Alarmed
- Sunny low maintenance rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Two spacious bedrooms
- 2 Bed/2 Bath
- Mature and sought after area
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Finglas Village
- Early viewing highly advised!!