DescriptionBROE auctioneers are delighted to present for sale this extended three bedrooms mid terrace family home nicely positioned with the added benefit of a large private rear garden c.26 m and ample off-street parking to the front. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge, extended kitchen, and bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms. With a host of amenities on your doorstep including the Luas, good transport links, City Centre, and within easy access of reputable primary and secondary schools this property would make an ideal family home. Contact BROE auctioneers to register your interest.
AccommodationEntrance Hall 4.67m x 2.06m Storm porch, ceramic tile flooring, storage.
Lounge 4.62m x 3.46m Feature marble open fireplace, ceramic tile
flooring, ceiling coving, T.V point.
Dining room 5.25m x 2.50m Ceramic tile flooring.
Kitchen 3.64m x 3.20 Good range of floor and eye level units to
include all appliance, recess lighting, door to rear garden.
(1) Bedroom 4.58m x 2.97m With built in wardrobes and units, laminated
(2) Bedroom 3.87m x 3.06m With built in wardrobes, laminated wood
(3) Bedroom 2.97m x 2.48m With built in wardrobes, laminated wood
Bathroom 2.80m x 1.73m W.C, W.H.B & vanity unit, corner shower unit
with Triton T90sr shower, fully tiled.
Features• Open fire back boiler central heating.
• Double glazed windows to front.
• Superb location beside a host of amenities.
• Not over looked front or rear.
• C.26 m walled rear garden.
• Approximately 90 sq.m.
• 5 minute walk to Bluebell Luas stop.