Description6 Cremore Lawns is a four bed semi-detached house enjoying an elevated position at the entrance to Cremore Lawns. Cremore Lawns is a mature leafy residential cul-de-sac conveniently located close to a host of local amenities. The property has a good garden to the front with a lawn and a driveway that provides off street parking. A pedestrian side access accesses a very large south facing rear garden that is a veritable sun trap. The accommodation extends to 131sqm (1410sqft) and comprises of an entrance porch, large entrance hall, two interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and guest WC at ground floor level, four double bedrooms and a bathroom at first floor level. There is gas fired central heating. The windows are uPVC windows throughout and externally there are PVC facias and soffits. The house has been very well maintained and is now ready for a new owner to upgrade the decor in this spacious well positioned house.
6 Cremore Lawn is positioned on the Old Finglas Road in Glasnevin, close to Met Eireann headquarters, is a most well regarded and sought after residential neighbourhoods. The National Botanic Gardens, Hampstead Park and Griffith Park provide peaceful walks just a stroll from the property. The property is also within easy reach of the City Centre, M50 motorway, Dublin Airport, DCU and a host of local shops and schools. There good bus links and QBC?s to the city.
- Storm Porch: (3.10m x 0.90m )Storm porch with double glazed PVC sliding door and window.
- Entrance Hall: (5.55m x 2.60m )Wide spacious reception hallway with timber floor, stairwell to first floor level and guest WC understairs.
- Guest WC: (1.45m x 1.20m )WC, WHB with window to side for ventilation.
- Reception Room 1: (5.15m x 3.90m )Elevated view over the front garden, fireplace with marble surround and double doors to
- Reception Room 2: (4.20m x 3.35m )Window overlooking the rear garden and access to the kitchen.
- Kitchen: (3.75m x 3.10m )Kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, good storage and ample counter space.
- Landing: (3.80m x 1.20m )Landing with airing cupboard and access to attic.
- Bedroom 1: (4.30m x 3.40m )Large double bedroom with window overlooking the front garden and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.35m x 3.15m )Double bedroom with window overlooking the front garden and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.40m x 2.95m )Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (3.10m x 2.40m )Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.60m )Fully tiled bathroom with three piece white suite, WC, WHB, bath electric shower over bath and window for ventilation.
FeaturesFour bed semi-detached house.
Elevated position and lawned garden to front.
Pedestrian side access.
Domestic shed to rear.
South facing rear garden.
Two interconnecting reception rooms.
Four double bedrooms.
Gas fired central heating.
PVC double glazed windows.
PVC fascia?s and soffits.
Phone watch alarm system.
Floor Area 131sqm (1410sqft)