Berkeley & Associates are delighted to present No. 56 Palmers Crescent to the market.
This pristine 4 bedroom family home is located within the 1st phase of this fine development, facing directly onto an open green.
This superbly appointed home offers many additional features including recently installed kitchen and staircase, Guest WC & Master Ensuite.
Spacious living proportions and its location facing an open green, make it an ideal family home.
Located close to all amenities of Palmerstown/ Liffey Valley Shopping and leisure complex, local schools, M50/ N4 and only 6 miles from Dublin City Centre.
This 4 bedroom home represents excellent value for the discerning purchaser.
Viewing is highly recommended!
* Exceptional 4 bedroomed home
* Master en-suite refurbished this year
* Facing large open green
* New kitchen and work surfaces
* Superbly appointed and in pristine condition
* New stair case and carpet.
* Sunny aspect
* Semi solid and laminate flooring
* Gas central heating
* Generous driveway
* Double glazed wood effect style uPVC windows * Alarm
* Well maintained mature rear garden
* Guest WC
BER: D2 BER No.109058339 Energy Performance Indicator:278.23 kWh/m²/yr
PORCH ENTRANCE 2.26x0.54m With tiled floor. Double glazed wood effect uPVC doors.
HALL 5.47m x1.97m Semi solid wood floor. Spot lights to ceiling. Bright and
STORAGE PRESS Housing gas boiler
GUEST WC/ WHB With tiled splashback and tiled floor. Window, affording