DescriptionHoran Estate & Letting agents are delighted to introduce No.52 Kildonan Avenue to the Dublin property market. This three bedroom end of terrace property in a highly sought after area would make a perfect family home and excellent investment for your future!
- 10 mins to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 4 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 8 min drive to Aldi and Lidl. - Only 7 min Drive to Ikea.
- Lots of great schools in the area
- The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS, Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canices Boys NS, St Canice's Girls NS, Saint Kevins Boys NS are within walking distance.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No 40, 17A offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
- Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
FeaturesWell maintained housing estate
Gas fired central heating
Property is located in a sought after location close to the city centre and all its amenities
Modern style kitchen with ample storage space
Flooring consists of mainly laminate wooden floors and carpets
Parking to the front of the property
Windows are double glazed throughout
Bathroom is partially tiled, finished and maintained to a high standard