DescriptionNumber 51 is a handsome and well-presented 5 bedroom detached residence, positioned on .1 of an acre, in the highly desirable leafy development of Delbrook Manor. This beautifully maintained home in show house condition measures, approx. 204 sqm (2,200 sq.ft.) and was built by Cavan developments in 1991. Set against the superb backdrop of the Dublin Mountains, the property enjoys the benefit of being located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Not overlooked at the rear, this fine property features a delightful west facing wrap around garden (measuring 79 ft x 35 ft), ideal for those summer family barbeques. The spacious accommodation briefly consists of large entrance hall, drawing room, dining room, family room, study/bedroom 5, kitchen/breakfast area, utility room and guest W.C. Upstairs, there are 4 well-proportioned bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom. The main bedroom has a walk-in dressing room, which was previously in use as the 6th bedroom and is easily converted back if so desired.
Delbrook Manor is greatly enhanced by the Dundrum Town Centre, providing a large range of shops, restaurants, bars and cinema (Movies @ Dundrum) and the Mill Theatre, and Airfield Park Open Farm. There are excellent schools nearby, such as Wesley College, Mt. Anville, Our Lady?s Grove, Muckross Park College, Alexandra College, Holy Cross and Scoil Naithi National Schools to name a few. There are also a number of creches nearby including Little Minnows in Ballintyre and Ballinteer Montessori School. There are a host of sporting/leisure facilities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool and Marlay Park which benefits from extensive walking paths (Wicklow Way), playgrounds and a Saturday Farmers Market. There are also GAA pitches, soccer pitches, tennis courts and a 9 hole golf course. The transport links are second to none with the LUAS, providing access to Stephens Green (in 20 minutes), M50, and local bus routes (14 and 16) to the city centre.
- Entrance Porch: with recessed lighting ad paving leading to
- Entrance Hallway: (5.45m x 2.25m )with understairs cloakroom and door to
- Guest WC: (1.55m x 1.15m )with WC, WHC, tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room: (6.00m x 4.15m )into bay window with very fine cast iron fireplace with ornate hardwood surround, floral tiled inset and marble hearth, attractive coving and centre rose, recessed lighting and double folding doors opening to
- Dining Room: (3.80m x 3.53m )with door to kitchen/breakfast room and opening to
- Family Room: (6.40m x 4.65m )with two Velux rooflights overhead, recessed lighting, window on three sides of room overlooking garden to rear and sliding patio door leading to rear garden. Opening to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (6.30m x 3.80m )with beautiful traditional style hand painted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktop, display units, drawers, polished granite worktops, provision for integrated fridge/freezer and plumbing for integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit, Neff hob with marble splashback and extractor fan overhead, built in oven and microwave. Fully tiled floor, phone intercom and opening to
- Utility: (1.90m x 1.60m )with built in storage cupboards, sink unit, worktop, plumbing for washing machine/dryer, gas fired condenser boiler, tiled floor and door opening to garden to side.
- Study/Bedroom 5: (4.65m x 2.95m )with window overlooking garden to front.
- Landing: (4.35m x 2.20m )with intercom, door to hot press/airing cupboard and Stira staircase access to attic area overhead
- Bedroom 1: (6.55m x 3.40m )(overall) Incorporating architect designed walk in dressing area with recessed lighting and shelving and sliding mirrored door. Two windows overlooking the garden to the front. This was originally two separate bedrooms and could easily be reinstated if required. Door to
- En Suite: (2.75m x 1.40m )with walk in double headed shower with WC, WHB with storage cupboard under, fully tiled floor and walls and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2: (4.50m x 2.85m )with built in double wardrobes with storage cupboards overhead, dressing table area and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 3: (3.20m x 2.70m )with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (4.20m x 2.75m )with built in wardrobes and storage cupboard over and dressing table.
- Bathroom: (2.80m x 2.30m )The bathroom was installed by �?Elegant john�? and has a step in shower/sauna with power jet flow and WC, WHB, bidet, storage cupboards, fully tiled floor and walls, and heated towel rail.
- Outside: The property occupies an enviable position at the end of a private exclusive cul de sac in this most sought-after location. To the front is cobbled driveway providing extensive car parking for 4/5 vehicles and pedestrian access on both sides leading to the rear garden. The front garden is bordered by shrub filled plants and hedgerow to the side. The rear garden is a most impressive feature enjoying a high degree of privacy and a stunning sunny westerly aspect. The garden is predominantly crescent shaped with extensive patio area and lawn garden bordered by beautiful shrubbery, plants, mature trees and hedgerow. The garden extends to approximately measuring 79 ft x 35 ft. at its furthest point and provides an oasis of peace and tranquillity in this private cul de sac setting. Furthermore, a new shed has been installed within the past two years and provides excellent storage space.
FeaturesSubstantial detached five bed family residence.
Magnificent accommodation extending to approximately 204 sqm (2,200 sq.ft.)
Four reception areas.
Superb kitchen / breakfast room.
Newly fitted triple glazed ?Aluclad? by ?Rationel? windows to the front, the bathroom and en-suit.
Sunny west facing wrap around private garden to rear.
Excellent off-street car parking.
Master bedroom en-suite and architect designed walk in dressing room.
Close to schools, shops, recreational and sporting amenities.
Convenient to Dundrum Village and Ballinteer M50 Interchange.
GFCH hive system with condenser boiler.
Stira to floored attic.