DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this superb two bedroom mid terraced house to the market ideally positioned in a very desirable cul de sac just off the Infirmary Road in the ever popular location of Stoneybatter.
No. 5 is located in a quiet enclave of artisan dwellings just off Infirmary Road. Local amenities include shops, vets, schools and restaurants, while the Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo, Heuston Station and Collins Barracks are all within a very short walk. Also nearby are the many independent shops, bars, cafes and restaurants that Stoneybatter has to offer. Adding to its appeal are great transport links via Dublin Bus cross city service, the Luas and Dublin Bikes.
Internal living accommodation of c. 600 sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, living room with kitchen to the side, reception room to the front, 2 good sized bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with shower. The property comes to the market in good condition throughout & would be ideal for any buyer to come in and put their stamp on the property. No. 5 is in an ideal location for those seeking a city home with all the benefits of village life. The property benefits a red brick façade, gas fired central heating & a private yard to the rear with sunny aspect.
No 5 will appeal to first time buyers, downsizers and investors - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information!
Features- c. 600 sq.ft
- BER G
- 2 bed 1 bath terraced house
- Redbrick façade
- Private yard to rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Charming Stonybatter redbrick facade
- Excellent transport routes on doorstep
- Within a short stroll of the Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo, Heuston Station and Collins Barracks
- Heuston LUAS Stop (red line) is within a 10 minute walk
– Walking distance to Smithfield Village & City Centre
- Excellent location
– Ideal for first time buyers, investors and for those downsizing