Cronin Wall Properties take immense pleasure in presenting to the sales market this attractive 3-bedroom property, set in the beautiful and scenic location of Rostellan in East Cork. Presented in pristine condition the property offers you a bright, modern and spacious feel throughout with the added bonus of an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Nearby “Rostellan Wood” is a well-kept secret, a beautiful woodland with walking trails, picnic sites and stunning views all within a few minutes’ walk of the property. Additional wonderful amenities such as Coffee Shop, Bar, Restaurants, “Aghada Tennis Club”, local Sailing Club and “Neptune” kayaking centre are also conveniently just a short distance away. This ready to move into home offers you the best of both worlds, a beautiful, tranquil location and just 25-minutes from Cork City. Viewing is a must!
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Guest WC, 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
• Beautiful, tranquil and scenic location
• Semi-detached property
• 3 Bedrooms
• Master bedroom with en-suite
• Recently decorated throughout
• Fitted wardrobes in master bedroom & bedroom 2
• Bathroom complete with bath & separate power shower
• Low maintenance, enclosed, private rear garden
• Within walking distance of Rostellan Village
• 8km from Midleton Town
• 25-minute drive from Cork City
• Side entrance
• Oil fired central heating
BER: C1 BER No.108019738 Energy Performance Indicator:163.93 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall: 17ft 4 x 7ft 9 Porcelain tiled flooring, power points, radiator.
Living Area: 16ft 7 x 12ft 6 Oak flooring, open fire ...