€150,000 -€30,000 on 20th Feb 18
* Semi detached three bedroom house.
* Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
* Off street parking
* Garden to the rear.
* There is evidence of Pyrite in the property.
* Extending to approximately 92 sq. m (990 sq. ft).
* Lusk is a village in County Dublin located approximately 23km north of Dublin City Centre.
* The subject property is located off Whitethorn Walk. Approximately 500m northwest of Lusk Village.
* Local amenities include SuperValu, Rush and Lusk Educate Together National School, as well as shops, bars and restaurants.
* The area is serviced by the R127, Rush and Lusk Train Station and numerous Dublin Bus routes.
The property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides: * Three bedroom accommodation.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings