DescriptionAlliance Auctioneers are thrilled to present to the market 43 Annaly Grove. A beautiful 2 bedroom apartment presented in excellent condition and is sure to generate alot if interest for first time buyers and investors.
One of the many features this property are the sunny west facing private patio area, new economical and easy to control electric heaters in all rooms, new refurbished bathroom and en-suite and a beautifully designed open plan kitchen /dining and lounge area ideal for entertaining. Additionally, 43 Annally Grove benefits from permit parking space, as well as ample visitor parking.
Annaly Grove is well serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City centre. Dublin Airport, N3 / M3 and M50 are all within an easy reach. Local primary and secondary schools, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre are all within driving distance. Ongar village and all it has to offer including a supermarket, restaurants, shops and a pharmacy, is only a short walk away.
Viewing by appointment and very highly recommended.
Entrance Hall With carpet flooring.
Living Room / Dining Room / kitchen. A beautiful open-plan light filled space with wood flooring and access to the patio area through double french doors.
Bedroom 1 (Master Bedroom) Bright and spacious With newly built in wardrobes and carpet flooring
Stunning refurbished En-suite Comprising of shower,wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 With new built in wardwrobes and carpet flooring.
Bathroom Stunning newly refurbished bathroom Comprising of a bath with a shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
Features• Excellent condition
• Private sunny patio area
• New economical electric heating system with easy controls
• Well designed Open plan kitchen dining area
• Completely refurbished bathroom and en-suite
• Bright & spacious throughout
• Double glazed windows
• Permit residents parking & ample visitor parking available
• Low-density development with only 13 units in this block
• High quality residential development
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• MANAGEMENT COMPANY: O’Conner Property Management
• MANAGEMENT FEE: €1,250
Viewing DetailsViewing by appointment please contact Karl Craven 087 7740265