DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce this excellent two bedroom apartment to the market ideally positioned on the second floor of Eaton Terrace within the prestigious Eaton Development on Rathcooles Main Street. The location is truly next to none as every conceivable amenity is found within a short stroll including Rathcoole Park, Avoca, An Poitin Stil and a variety of sports & leisure facilities. There is immediate access to the N7 and both the M50 Motorway and The Red Cow Luas Terminus are found within minutes by car.
Interior living accommodation of c. 710 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway with store room, open plan kitchen/lounge, two double bedrooms, main family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite. No. 41 is extremely well presented throughout having been meticulously maintained over the years. It boasts secure designated parking space, a sunny south facing balcony and gas fired central heating. Prime for both first time buyers and investors - Viewing is highly advised.
Features- c. 710 sq ft
- Management fee c. €1,450 per annum
- BER Exempt
- 2nd floor with lifts and stairs
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Stunning condition throughout
- Open plan kitchen/lounge
- 2 double bedrooms
- Built in storage
- Ample wardrobe space
- Generous store room
- Balcony access from lounge
- Sunny south facing balcony overlooking courtyard
- Designated parking space
- Additional visitors parking
- Located in the heart of Rathcoole Village
- N7 & M50 road networks very easily accessible
- All amenities within walking distance
- Ideal for both 1st time buyers & investors
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling on N7 take the exit for Rathcoole/Newcastle. Proceed straight through the roundabout passing Avoca on the right hand side and again through the next roundabout onto Main Street. Turn right before Bank of Ireland and take the next left turn. The block door is the 3rd on the left hand side.