€299,000 arrow_downward €-11,000 on 23rd Nov 16
Detached residence with attic conversion and mature, sunny south facing rear garden. The property is ideally located within walking distance of schools, shops, beach and a host of local amenities. Viewing a must!
• Detached house c.102 sq.m accommodation PLUS attic conversion
• Nicely presented and well maintained throughout
• Beautifully maintained gardens with sunny southerly aspect to rear
• Cobbled drive with off-street car parking for two cars
• Great locatiob, easy walking distance of local shops, schools and
• c15-20 minutes drive of M1/M50 & Airport & close to Rush & Lusk railway station
BER: D1 BER No.109052118
Hallway: 1.73m x 5.94m; Carpet to floor; Under-stairs storage; Recessed lights; Part tiled to floor;
Guest W.C.: 1.93m x 0.75m; Guest W.C.; Wash hand basin; Tiled to floor and above wash hand basin; Heated towel rail
Living Room: 4.66m x 3.41m + 1.75m x 0.86m; Carpet to floor; Fireplace with stone surround and granite inlay and hearth; Uplighters x 2; Recessed lighting; Solid fuel fire;
Kitchen/Diner: 5.27m x 3.51m + 0.55m x 0.57m (av); Nicely fitted kitchen with base and wall mounted units, contemporary in style; Integrated oven x 2; Integrated induction hob; Stainless steel extractor hood; Integrated fridge freezer; Integrated dishwasher; Corian worktop and splashback with moulded sink and waste disposal unit; Electric underfloor heating; Centre island with drawers x 3 and breakfast bar; Recessed lights; Patio doors leading to south facing garden;
Utility Room: 4.00m x 176m + 0.80m x 1.57m; Stainless steel sink; Fitted units; Plumbed for washing ...