DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this stunning three bedroom terraced property to the market ideally positioned on Raheen Park, Dublin 10. This excellent estate is ever sought after due to its proximity to Ballyfermot Village and Parkwest business park. Transport links abound with the N7, M50 and a host of bus routes within easy reach. Parkwest train station also provides access to Heuston Station and Grand Canal Dock within minutes.
Bright and airy internal living accommodation of c. 900 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room/kitchen, three bedrooms and main family bathroom.
No. 36 comes to the market in excellent condition having been carefully maintained and upgraded by its current owners. The long list of additional features includes a west facing rear garden, large block built shed and stunning fitted kitchen. Equally attractive to 1st time buyers and those looking for a shrewd investment. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
Features- c. 900 sq ft
- BER C3
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Top qualiy flooring throughout
- Upgraded kitched with fitted appliances
- Spacious floored attic with stira staircase
- Built in wardrobes throughout
- Fully alarmed
- West facing rear garden
- Block built shed
- Front driveway with ample parking space
- Highly sought after location
- Bus routes on your doorstep
- Ballyfermot Village within easy reach
- N7 & M50 motorway within minutes by car
- Parkwest train station within minutes
- Ideal for 1st time buyers
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsTravelling on Kylemore road towards Ballyfermot turn left onto Kylemore Avenue. Take the 4th left onto Clover Hill Road and then your second right onto Raheen Park. Number 36 is on your left hand side.