DescriptionAn opportunity to acquire a family home in this much sought after location in Dublin 5.
Forbes Boyle are delighted to present this property to the market. Situated in a very mature residential area this corner site property with potential to extend was built c.25 years ago. Opposite a beautiful green area and not overlooked to side or rear, this property offers privacy to the new owner and has the added bonus of a west facing sunny rear garden. The location has multiple amenities within easy reach and this property will tick every box for its new owners.
The Dart station at Killester is 10 minutes walk and the Malahide Road Q bus corridor is 5 minutes away. There are excellent schools within walking distance. Shopping and recreational facilities are all close by.
Probably one of the best locations in Artane due to the proximity to Dart and Bus services, schools, shopping centres and sporting facilities. The area is mature and well serviced for family living. The property is approximately 5 kilometres from city centre and within easy driving distance to M50 and M1.
Opposite a large green space and situated between the Malahide Road and Howth Road this is a fantastic location.
There is an array of sporting facilities, Soccer, GAA and Rugby all locally and St Anne's Park is only 10 minutes drive. Beaumont Recreation Centre is close by, Shopping Centres and Schools are within walking distance
Porch: with storm door
Entrance Hall: with radiator
Lounge: with open fire and radiator
Dining Area/Kitchen: fully fitted and plumbed, tiled flooring and radiator
Lobby with door to rear garden
Bedroom 1: Large double with radiator
Bedroom 2: Double with radiator
Bedroom 3: Single with radiator
Bathroom: with shower, w.c and w.h.b, fully tiled
The gardens front and rear are fully enclosed. There is a drive in for off street parking. The front garden wraps around the side of the property giving potential to extend subject to planning permission. The rear garden is west facing.
Viewing DetailsAll viewings are strictly by appointment with Forbes Boyle
Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with Forbes Boyle.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16's are not permitted to attend
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing
- Toilets are not for public use
- Do not park close to residents cars or driveways by mounting kerbs or close to an area where children are playing
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by the Sales Agent to enter
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days