DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this extended three bedroom semi detached family home, with a self contained granny flat/home office, to the market ideally positioned on Warrenstown Rise, Dublin 15.
The location is truly next to none are you are merely a short stroll from a selection of local shops, leisure facilities and both primary & secondary schools. The M50 Motorway, The National Aquatic Centre and Blanchardstown Shopping Centre are also found within arm's reach.
Internal living accommodation of c. 104 sq.m comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with wc/shower room, kitchen/dining room, extended rear living room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite.
The lengthy rear garden has been well manicured and gives way to a self contained granny flat/home office that is ideal for a variety of uses.
A prime proposition for any first time buyer or growing family looking to upscale within Dublin 15.
Features- c. 104 sq.m
- BER D1
- Self contained granny flat/home office (c.6m x 4m)
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- WC/Shower room off main lounge
- Generous kitchen/dining room
- Extended rear living room
- Three large bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Off street parking to front
- Lengthy, manicured rear garden
- Not overlooked to rear
- Highly sought after development
- Within walking distance of Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- M50, M3 and bus routes all within easy reach
- Ideal for first time buyers and families trading up
DirectionsIf travelling from Blanchardstown Shopping Centre proceed on Blanchardstown Road North towards Mulhuddart. Proceed ahead through the traffic light junction and turn left into Warrenstown. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Warrenstown Green. Take the third right turn onto Warrenstown Rise and no. 3 is on the left hand side.