DescriptionKehoe & Assoc. are delighted to bring No. 3 Redmond Cove to the market, this is perfectly positioned, adjacent to Wexford Boat & Tennis Club. It is the essence of convenience, being only 5 minutes walk from Wexford town centre. It is directly facing Redmond Road with some wonderful views over the River Slaney Estuary.
The property is presented in mint condition, like a show-house and ready for immediate occupation. The accommodation is extensive, c. 2,389 sq.ft. and laid out over three floors. There are three reception rooms, large kitchen/dining room, utility and 4 generous sized bedrooms with 2 en-suite. A family bathroom and large games room completes the picture. The accommodation is bright, free-flowing and with many rooms having wonderful water views. Externally, the property is impeccably maintained and has an enclosed low maintenance area to the front. To the rear there is an enclosed garden area, set out in Indian Sandstone patio with some mature planting. This garden area is perfect for entertaining guests and for safe-play for children. There are French doors leading from the conservatory directly onto the patio.
Upon arrival, interested parties will admire its many fine features, from the solid timber floor, the ceiling coving and the overall quality of presentation. A feature staircase with a glass frameless banister leads to the upstairs area. There are large picture windows from both en-suite bedrooms which have uninterrupted views of the River Slaney. All in all this is a stunning property, offering quality accommodation and presented in turn-key condition. Viewing is essential to appreciate all that is on offer here. To arrange a suitable viewing time contact the sole selling agents, Kehoe & Assoc. at 053 9144393.
- Entrance Hall (5.76m x 2.72m 18.90ft x 8.92ft) With solid oak timber flooring, ceiling coving and centre piece.
- Guest WC (2.19m x 0.91m 7.19ft x 2.99ft) With w.c & w.h.b, solid timber floor, tiled splashback, feature porthole window.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.59m x 4.50m 21.62ft x 14.76ft) Fitted kitchen, extensive wall and floor units, granite worktop, sink unit with granite drainer, integrated double oven, Touchtronic hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Solid Junkers floor, island unit with breakfast bar.
- Utility Room (1.61m x 1.42m 5.28ft x 4.66ft) Plumbing for washing machine/dryer, shelving and gas burner.
- Sitting Room (6.28m x 3.80m 20.60ft x 12.47ft) Feature open fireplace, inset solid fuel burning stove. Ceiling coving and centre piece, solid oak timber floor, large picture window with wonderful water views over the River Slaney.
- Sun Room (3.67m x 3.58m 12.04ft x 11.75ft) With porcelain tiled floor, French doors to Indian Sandstone patio are outside.
- First Floor ( ) Timber stairs with glass panel side leading to first floor
- Landing (3.81m x 3.47m 12.50ft x 11.38ft) Walk-in linen cupboard, fitted shelving and dual immersion water heater.
- Bedroom 4 (2.62m x 2.44m 8.60ft x 8.01ft) With fitted wardrobe, ceiling coving, t.v. point and multiple power points.
- Bedroom 3 (4.36m x 3.16m 14.30ft x 10.37ft) With extenisive fitted wardrobes, multiple power points, t.v. point and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2 (5.92m x 3.82m 19.42ft x 12.53ft) Fine large bedroom, large picture window with outstanding sea views of the River Slaney
- En-Suite 1 (2.73m x 2.20m 8.96ft x 7.22ft) W.c, w.h.b, shower stall, fitted wall light and mirror. Tiled splashback and shower stall
- Main Bathroom (2.37m x 1.96m 7.78ft x 6.43ft) With w.c, w.h.b, bath, fitted wall light and mirror, tiled splashback, bath surround and ceiling coving.
- Second Floor ( ) Stairs to second floor.
- Landing (3.93m x 2.67m 12.89ft x 8.76ft) Walk-in cupboard, extensive fitted shelving.
- Master Bedroom (6.00m x 3.79m 19.69ft x 12.43ft) Wonderful views over the River Slaney, across to Ferrybank/Crosstown
- En-Suite 2 (2.80m x 2.20m 9.19ft x 7.22ft) W.c, w.h.b, shower stall with Triton T90z electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling, fitted wall light and mirror.
- Conservatory (6.58m x 4.79m 21.59ft x 15.72ft)
FeaturesProperty in exceptional condition.
Ready for immediate occupation.
Outstanding water views.
5 minutes walk to town centre.
Adjacent to Wexford Harbour Boat & Tennis Club.
Adjacent to all amenities
Sought after location.
Accommodation extends to c. 2,389 sq.ft.
(1) There is a management company with an annual management fee in the region of 450.
(2) The following items are included in the sale; all carpets, curtains (except sitting room), light fittings, blinds, double oven, hob, extractor fan and timber garden shed.
(3) The curtains in the sitting room and the over mantle are expressly excluded from the sale.
Free parking to front.
Resident/visitor parking to rear.
Enclosed low maintenance garden area.
Extensive Indian Sandstone patio.
Timber garden shed with multiple power points
Some mature plants & shrubs.
Outside tap and light
BER DetailsBER: B3
BER No. 113196182 Energy Performance Indicator: 147.47 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsIn Wexford Town proceed out Redmond Road heading towards The Boat Club. The property for sale is directly fronting Redmond Road, approximately 200m before The Boat Club on the left hand side (For Sale board). Eircode: Y35 D2V0