DescriptionAn excellent two-bedroom house superbly positioned on this popular square in the heart of Dublin 4. This attractive red brick, villa style period property is presented in superb condition and has been extended to provide spacious well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 144sq. m (1,550 sq. Ft). The property retains many original features, high ceilings, original fireplaces, and coving. On entering the property there is bright elegant drawing room to the front with attractive fireplace and a large open plan modern kitchen/dining extension to rear. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a shower room and family room off the kitchen. A particular feature of the property is the secluded rea garden extending to c 15m which is paved and easily maintained. Within the garden there is a large garage providing excellent parking, ample storage, and vehicular access to the rear. 3 Havelock Square has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and offers versatile spacious accommodation on this much sought after square in the heart of Dublin 4.
Havelock Square enjoys a highly convenient location off Bath Avenue in the heart of Dublin 4. With views of the Aviva Stadium, the property is within easy access of Ballsbridge & Sandymount Villages with their wide selection of specialist shops, restaurants, and pubs. The property is also within a short walk to Grand Canal Dock where some of the worlds most renowned tech companies are located including Google Facebook Twitter LinkedIn and to name but a few. The area which stretches down to the IFSC also includes some of the country?s leading law firms. Merrion Square, St. Stephen?s Green and Grafton Street are all easily accessible as is the DART stations at both Lansdowne Road and Grand Canal Dock.
The square itself is very attractive and is a lovely communal recreational space for residents.
- Hallway Bright hallway with cornicing and centre rose. Steps down to open plan living accommodation and staircase to first floor.
- Sitting Room (4.48m x 4.25m )attractive room with wooden flooring, fireplace with gas fire and tiled inset. Large sash window overlooking Havelock Square, built in unit with concealed fold up double bed, wardrobe and shelving.
- Guest WC: with WC and WHB.
- Family Room: (4.10m x 3.65m )wooden floor, wooden panelling to the walls, open fire, feature glass brick effect through to kitchen.
- Shower Room: (1.30m x 1.20m )with tiled floors, tiled walls, WC, WHB, large shower unit with Triton T90 power shower and chrome towel rail fixed to the wall, feature glass bricks back out to the hall.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room: (5.75m x 4.96m )5.75m x 4.96m (18'10" x 16'3") bright open plan room with Velux windows, wooden panelling on the ceiling, modern fitted kitchen with range of eye and floor level units, Indesit double oven, gas hob and extractor fan, island with additional storage and integrated dishwasher, one and half sink, microwave, good space for dining and living area, spotlights throughout and sliding door out to the rear paved garden.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: (4.10m x 3.17m )Double bedroom with window overlooking the rear, wooden flooring
- Bedroom 2: (3.20m x 3.10m )Double bedroom, access to the attic, window to the rear.
- Outside The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine home. The garden is paved and easily maintained. Offering a high degree of privacy and day long sunshine the garden is a perfect for entertaining or al fresco dining. It also benefits from a water tap front and back. There is a large garage to the rear with vehicular access out to O�?Connell Gardens.Garage: 5.80m x 5.90m (19' x 19'4") Excellent space with electric door, parking for two cars, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, excellent storage space.
FeaturesAttractive Villa style period property extending to approx. 144sq. m (1,550sq. ft)
Ideally located overlooking delightful Havelock Square.
Spacious rear extension comprising open plan, modern living space.
Private rear garden, which is paved and easily maintained, extending to c 15m to include garage.
Large garage with electric door and rear vehicular access.
Highly convenient and sought-after location in the heart of Dublin 4
Gas fired central heating and new boiler (2019)
Two double bedrooms
Garage providing off street parking.
Minutes? walk to both Ballsbridge and Sandymount