DescriptionDNG are delighted to bring No.3 Avoca, Lower Road, Shankill to the market. An absolutely stunning 4 bedroom end of terrace house which has been completely refurbished resulting in a delightful family home fitted with every modern convenience required for todays busy lifestyle.
With a generous floor area of c.135 sq m (1,450 sq ft) the bright and well designed living accommodation comprises on the ground floor of a spacious entrance hall, with large guest cloakroom with WC & WHB, a really bright living room with double doors which lead to the magnificent south facing family kitchen / dining area with patio doors to the private rear garden. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms (3 double and 1 single) with the main bedroom having an en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom.
Outisde, to the rear is a private south facing garden c. 28ft in length with pleasant views towards the Dublin mountains and the Leadmines. To the front, there are two allocated car parking spaces.
The location is second to none! Situated in the heart of the bustling village of Shankill village there is a generous selection of shops including a Lidl supermarket, a Spar convenience store, cafe, pharmacy, local pub and post office, churches, doctors surgeries and banks to name but a few.
Other local amenities include the beautifully maintained Shanganagh Park with its playground, walking/jogging paths and sports fields, nearby Shankill beach and the well-known Woodbrook Golf Club. There is also a good selection of primary and secondary schools in the area, all within walking distance.
Dublin Bus and Aircoach bus routes are just metres from your door and Shankill Dart station is 1.5km or a 15-minute walk away. For those using the Luas, a station at Cherrywood is just 3.5km away. There is also easy access to and from the N11/M50.
* Completely refurbished 4 bedroom family home
* Private south facing rear garden
* Large bright and well fitted kitchen/dining room
* Newly installed Gas Fired Radiator Central Heating System
* Burglar Alarm
* Double Glazed windows throughout
* Two allocated car parking spaces
* BER B3
***PLEASE NOTE THE IMAGES ARE OF 2 AVOCA - 3 AVOCA HAS AN IDENTICAL FLOORPLAN***
Features• Totally refurbished four-bedroom family home with 3 double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
• Spacious entrance hallway
• Open plan modern and well-fitted kitchen/dining room with patio doors to south facing rear garden
• Master bedroom with ensuite shower-room.
• Modern family bathroom.
• Excellent condition throughout
• Accommodation of approximately 135 Sq M
• Newly installed gas fired central heating
• Efficient BER rating of B3
• South facing rear garden with views over Dublin Mountains
BER DetailsBER: B3
BER No: 104115613
Performance Indicator: 133.73 kWh/m2/yr