DescriptionThe sale of this delightful residence represents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a superb, semi-detached family home, conveniently located on this highly regarded and prestigious residential road in the heart of Dundrum and only minutes? walk from the many amenities on offer in the most sought after of locations.
This beautifully attractive home, which extends to approximately 1290 sq. f.t./ 120 sq. m., enjoys a private setting in this always popular setting providing off-street car parking to the front and leading to a garage to the side. Internally, the accommodation comprises porched entrance opening to a welcoming reception hallway with under stair storage and door to living room and a dining room to the rear. The extended kitchen/breakfast room is a wonderful feature, overlooking the private rear garden with utility room and downstairs w.c. situated off. Upstairs, there are three spacious bedrooms, a family bathroom and a staircase leading to a very useful converted attic area. The rear garden of this superb home is undoubtably one of its finest features, extending to approximately 21 meters / 65 feet in length with three patio areas. The garden enjoys privacy and seclusion and offers obvious potential to further extend the property if further accommodation was required, subject to requiring the necessary planning permission.
The property enjoys a most convenient location in close proximity to both Dundrum and Ballinteer Villages and Dundrum Town Centre. Residents of the locality are spoiled for choice with an endless list of well-established schools, both Primary and Secondary, including Scoil Naithí, St. Attracta?s, Wesley College and St. Columbus College to name but a few. There are numerous sporting and recreational facilities in the area including Marlay Park, St. Enda?s Park and the Grange Golf Club. The superb facilities of Meadowbrook are only a short distance away providing access to a swimming pool and gym. Access to the Dublin Mountains is another major benefit of the location allowing for walking, hiking, mountain biking and cycling. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the City Centre. Balally Luas station is within a seven-minute walk of the property and the M50 motorway and all the main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch with tiled floor opening to
- Entrance Hall (4.80m x 2.00m )with under stair storage cupboard, walk-in cloakroom area and staircase to upper floor.
- Living Room (4.10m x 4.05m )with window overlooking garden and Pine Copse Road to front, beautiful Sandstone, marble fireplace with Sandstone surround and hearth with electric fire inset.
- Dining Room (4.15m x 3.25m )with large picture window overlooking garden to rear and recessed lighting.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (6.90m x 3.40m )with vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting, modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, display units, Neff double oven and four ring electric hob, extractor fan, Amana American style stainless steel fridge freezer, sink unit, marble worktops, wooden flooring and double doors opening out to rear garden.
- Rear Lobby (3.20m x 2.05m )with tiled floor and door leading to
- Downstairs W.C. with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Utility Area (1.70m x 1.55m )with door opening to rear garden and door opening to Garage area.
- Landing Area (2.60m x 2.40m )with open tread spiral staircase leading to converted attic.
- Main Bedroom (4.10m x 3.15m )with built-in double wardrobes with storage cupboards overhead and built-in dressing table/desk area.
- Bedroom 2 (3.80m x 3.25m )located to rear, with recessed lighting and large picture window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.45m )Located to front, with built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards with shelving.
- Family bathroom (2.20m x 2.20m )with built-in bath with sound, jacuzzi and jet spray steam area, w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled floors and walls.
- Attic Area (Overall 5.65m x 3.4m)with eaves storage area, Velux window overlooking the front and rear.
- Garage (4.60m x 2.65m )with Henderson up and over door providing vehicle access from garden to front and door accesssing utility area.
- Garden The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two / three vehicles, with bordering mature hedgerow and planted area. The rear garden is a most notable feature of this property. At its furthest point it extends to approximately 21m / 65ft. The garden has three patio areas, one to the rear of the property and one to the rear of the garden. There is a third decked patio area to the rear garden area also with built-in seating. The garden is predominantly set out in lawn, with mature trees and hedgerow. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission, the garden offers obvious potential for substantial protentional for extension of the existing residence if required. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy.
FeaturesPrestigious location, close to Dundrum and Ballinteer Villages.
Bright and spacious family home.
Two reception rooms.
Superbly extended kitchen / breakfast room area to rear
Monitored, App controlled alarm system fitted.
Converted attic area.
Gas central heating.
Burglar system fitted.
Potential to extend (SPP).
Floor Area: 120 Sq Mts / 1290 Sq Ft