DescriptionDNG are delighted to present for sale No 28 O'Daly Road, Drumcondra, an extended three bedroomed terraced residence located just off Homefarm Road and Hardiman Road. The property was constructed in the 1930's, is presented in very good decorative order throughout and has been maintained to the highest standards over the years. This property will appeal to first time buyers and families alike looking to create a wonderful family home in an established, mature neighbourhood.
The accommodation extends to a total floor area of approx. 1,012 sq. ft. and comprises entrance hallway, front living room, rear dining room, extended kitchen/breakfast room, a utility room and shower room on ground floor level. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a private patio area to the rear.
O'Daly Road is quietly tucked away off Hardiman Road offering easy access to excellent local primary and secondary schools and Dublin City University, good sports facilities including Na Fianna GAA, Shelbourne & Home Farm F.C. and Croke Park, a selection of shops, restaurants, caf�s, bars, parks and other recreational facilities and transport services. Dublin City Centre is 1.5km away and Drumcondra Train station is less than a ten minute walk. Dublin Airport and the M1/M50 interchange are both within a short drive.
AccommodationAccommodation: Entrance Hallway
Extended Kitchen/Dining Room
Features• Double glazed Windows
• Gas fired central heating
• Extended kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and downstairs shower and bathroom
• Private patio area to the rear
• Off street parking, cobble-locked driveway
• Quiet, mature residential neighbourhood
• Walking distance to good schools, colleges, sports and shopping facilities
• Easy access to bus and train routes
• Close to City Centre, Dublin Airport and M50 motorway
BER DetailsBER: E1
BER No: 114579667
Performance Indicator: 306.25