DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this superb family home to the market located at the end of a quite cul de sac on Killinarden Estate, Dublin 24. This mature and most desirable development boasts a superb location just off the N81 and with a wide array of essential amenities all within arm’s reach including a variety of primary & secondary schools, a choice of sports & recreational facilities, The Square Shopping Centre and Tallaght Hospital. On a transport note you will reach both the M50 Motorway and The Luas merely minutes by car.
Internal living accommodation of c. 870 sq ft comprises of porch and entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, sunroom, three bedrooms main family bathroom. No. 276 has been lovingly cared for throughout the years and it is clear to be seen as soon as you step foot through the front door.
To the front you will find ample on street parking and the low maintenance rear is further enhanced by a North West facing aspect which will draw in the sunshine throughout the day. Prime for first time buyers or investors looking for a strong rental yield - immediate interest is guaranteed. Contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for more information.
Features• D2 BER
• c. 870 sq.ft
• Gas fired central heating
• Open plan kitchen / diner
• Three generous bedrooms
• Extended sun room
• Low maintenance rear garden with rear access
• North West facing rear aspect
• Mature and sought after area
• Within easy reach of local shops and schools
• The Square Shopping Centre & Tallaght Hospital found within minutes
• The M50 Motorway & The Luas easily accessible
• Ideal for first time buyers
• Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for more information!