Description26 Ashton Green is an impressive two bedroom own door apartment presented in walk in condition. From the living room sliding doors open onto the sunny South facing gardens to the rear. The bright and spacious accommodation has been freshly painted throughout and extends to approx. 69.3 sq.m. (745 sq.ft.) comprising entrance hall with hotpress off, kitchen, living room cum dining room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Ashton Green is a quiet cul de sac overlooking green space to the front, conveniently located adjacent to green parklands overlooking the Broadmeadow River and within minutes walk to all amenities including local shops at Applewood Village, gym, creche, primary schools and bus routes including the Swords Express. Viewing is highly recommended.
* Own door apartment with South facing communal rear garden
* Quiet cul de sac
* Freshly painted throughout
* Modern tiles fitted to the bathroom
* Two spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Kitchen appliances included
* Living room with features fireplace
* PVC double glazed windows
* Gas fired central heating – New boiler fitted 2019
* Ample communal parking provided
* Adjacent to parklands including Broadmeadow Community Garden & Children’s playground
* Management fees €1,050 - Ashton Broc Management Ltd.
* Walking distance to Applewood Community Centre offering a comprehensive list of activities and adult classes
* Schools within walking distance:
Thornleigh Educate Together National School
Swords Educate Together National School
Gaelscoil Bhrian Boroimhe
* Two new schools close by:
Broadmeadow Community National School
Swords Community College Secondary School
* Bus Routes:
Dublin Bus 41C, 41X, 43
Swords Express – Express service to Dublin City Centre
* Shops on Applewood Main Street include a Eurospar, French Bakery, Pub, Gym, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Applewood Veterinary Clinic, Little Apples Crèche & Montessori
AccommodationEntrance Hall - Tiled floor. Hotpress off.
Kitchen - 3.3m x 2.8m
Shaker style solid doors, integrated fridge/freezer, hob and oven. Washing machine. Vinyl flooring.
Living room cum Dining room - 5.3m x 3.1m
Double doors from the hallway open into the bright living room cum dining room. Feature fireplace. Laminate flooring. Sliding door to rear garden.
Bathroom - 2.2m x 1.7m
Bath, wc & sink with vanity unit. Modern tiling to the floor and walls at bath surround.
Bedroom 1 - 4.0m x 3.1m (front)
Double room with built in wardrobes. Carpet fitted.
Bedroom 2 - 3.4m x 2.7m (back)
Double room with built in wardrobe. Carpet fitted.
To the front there is ample communal parking provided. There is a spacious South facing communal garden to the rear with a designated storage unit.