DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this extremely well presented 2 bedrooms, terraced property located at the end of a quite cul de sac, this mature and settled location will provide an excellent opportunity for any first time buyer to purchase in the very popular Chambers Park Development. Internal living accommodation comprise of entrance hall, kitchen / dining room, large lounge, 2 large double bedrooms, master ensuite, main family bath and guest W.C. To the rear of the property you have a very welcoming sunny private garden and to the front offers ample on street parking over looking a green space.
Chambers Park is within walking distance of the vibrant Kilcock Village, with easy access to major bus routes, Kilcock train station, Schools, Restaurants and a host of other local amenities on offer. The M4 mototaway provides easy access to Dublin.
Interest is expected from both first time buyers and client looking to trade up. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today to arrange a private viewing!
• BER C1
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Bright and spacing living / kitchen
• 2 XL double bedrooms inc master ensuite
• Main family bath and guest W.C
• Sunny landscaped private rear garden
• Ample on street parking
• Quant and mature development
• Within walking distance of Kilcock Village
• Call today to arrange a private viewing!