DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing no. 25 Orlagh Wood to the open market - an ideal family home tucked away along this charming cul de sac and boasting a prime position within the development overlooking a substantial green space.
Orlagh Grove retains its spot at the top of the list for the discerning Knocklyon buyer. Every conceivable amenity can be found within a stone's throw; Orlagh Shopping Centre is conveniently placed within the development itself, Knocklyon Shopping Centre is within walking distance, a choice of leisure facilities & sports grounds are spread across the general area and the M50 Motorway is found merely minutes by car. Being in the catchment area for the esteemed St. Colmcille’s Junior & Senior National Schools, and St Colmcille’s Secondary School, all three are only a short stroll away.
Internal living space of c. 1,500 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, guest wc, kitchen with separate utility room, lounge, living room, dining room/office, four bedrooms, family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite.
No. 25 can certainly be described as the "perfect family home". It has been cleverly extended in recent years and now displays most versatile living accommodation, as inviting as can be found anywhere on the market, and will be virtually impossible not to picture it as your own upon viewing. Your view to the front is a manicured green, a haven for child's play. The sizeable rear garden is low maintenance and is further enhanced by a sunny westerly orientation. This sun trap will prove ideal for outdoor relaxation and entertaining throughout the summer months.
A rare gem and certainly one not to let pass you by, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers to register your interest today.
Features- c. 1,500 sq. ft.
- BER C2
- Immaculately presented throughout
- PVC double glazed windows
- Upgraded Munster Joinery doors to front & rear
- Granite entrance step
- Gas fired central heating
- Newly fitted fascia & soffit throughout
- Low maintenance dashed exterior
- Bright dual aspect kitchen
- Fitted modern kitchen with ample storage units and worktop space
- Separate utility room with rear access
- Extended living room
- Separate dining room/office (ideal for a variety of uses)
- Four generous bedrooms
- An abundance of wardrobe space
- Attic ladder
- Prime position within the development overlooking large green space
- Large rear garden incorporating granite patio with enviable westerly orientation
- Barna storage shed
- Potential to extend to the side and to the rear
- Within short walking distance of local convenience stores & Knocklyon Shopping Centre
- Within walking distance of St. Colmcille’s Junior and Senior National Schools and St Colmcille’s Secondary School
- Bus routes conveniently located to the front of the development
- M50 motorway found merely minutes by car
- Viewing highly recommended
DirectionsIf travelling on M50 Southbound take exit 12 for Firhouse/Knocklyon. At the top of slip road stay left and at the roundabout take the third exit onto Orlagh Grove. Pass the shops on the left hand side and proceed ahead as the road veers to the left. Take the fourth turn left onto Orlagh Wood and no. 25 (D16T6P6) can be found on the left hand side.