DescriptionIdeally tucked away in a quiet cul de sac with open green space, 24 Glen Ellan Walk is a bright and spacious family home. The accommodation extends to a generous 108.2 sq.m. (1,165 sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall with guest wc off, living room, dining room and kitchen with utility room off. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master bedroom en suite off and main bathroom. The entire has been well maintained throughout and is presented in walk in condition. Glen Ellan Walk is well located just off the Rathbeale Road adjacent to bus routes including Swords Express and minutes walk to shops, schools and all amenities. Easy access is enjoyed to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50 motorways.
• Downstairs guest wc
• Attractive full brick front façade
• Utility room off the kitchen
• Master bedroom en suite
• Quiet cul de sac with open green space
• Not overlooked to the front
• Gas fired central heating
• Amtico flooring to the entrance hall, living room and dining room
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Side entrance
• No management fees
• Transport routes include:
Dublin Bus Routes 41C, 41X, 43
• Within walking distance of Applewood Community Centre offering a comprehensive list of activities and adult classes
• St Colmcilles & Fingallians GAA Clubs within walking distance
• Four primary schools within walking distance: Gaelscoil Bhrian Boroimhe, Swords Educate Together National School, Thornleigh Educate Together National School, St Cronan’s National School
• Close by on Rathbeale Road: JC’s Supermarket, Dunnes Stores, Swords Library, Lidl
• Applewood Main Street includes: Eurospar, Pub, Gym Plus, Medical Centre, Veterinary Clinic, Pharmacy, Little Apples Creche & Montessori
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor. Guest wc off. Amtico flooring. Double doors to Living room.
Guest wc - 1.5m x 0.7m
With window, wc & whb. Tiled floor.
Living room - 5.7m x 3.5m
Feature bay window. Amtico flooring. Feature fireplace. Double doors to the dining room.
Dining room - 4.0m x 2.6m
Amtico flooring. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen cum Breakfast room - 6.9m x 2.6m
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and floor tiling. Utility room off. Velux window at dining area. Sliding doors to the rear garden.
Utility room - 1.5m x 1.2m
Tiled floor. Built in storage. Plumbed for washing machine.
Landing - Hotpress. Access hatch to attic space. Carpet fitted to stairs and landing.
Bedroom 1 - 4.8m x 3.2m
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Carpet fitted. En suite off.
En-suite - 2.1m x 1.6m
Shower, wc & whb. Triton electric shower. Vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom 2 - 4.9m x 2.8m
Double room with feature bay window. Carpet fitted. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 - 2.7m x 2.4m
Single room with built in wardrobe and shelving. Carpet fitted.
Bathroom - 2.3m x 2.1m
Bath, wc and whb. Wall tiling. Vinyl floor covering.
To the front there is a driveway with lawn and side entrance. The rear garden is in lawn with timber shed.