DescriptionDNG O'Dwyer are excited to bring to the market this Spectacular 5 Bedroom Two Storey Detached Dwelling in the Exclusive Residential Development of Loch Eala.
AccommodationEntrance Hall 2.0m x 6.7m. tiled floor, oak staircase
Sitting room 4.7m x 4.4m. oak wood flooring, white marble fireplace with inset solid fuel stove, coving
Living room 4.7m x 4.5m. oak wood flooring, coving
Kitchen/dining room 4.7m x 5.7m. feature built in kitchen with island and quartz countertop, coving, integrated dishwasher
Utility 2.1m x 2.2m. fitted units and integrated sink, coving, tiled floor
WC 1.0m x 2.1m. fully tiled with fitted sanitary ware
Bedroom 1 3.5m x 4.6m. oak wood flooring, built in wardrobe, coving.
En Suite 2.4m x 1.9m. Fully tiled with fitted sanitary ware, towel radiator, pumped shower unit
Landing 3.5m x 2.4m. carpeted
Bedroom 2 3.4m x 4.8m. oak wood flooring
Wardrobe 1.1m x 2.1m. built in shelving
En Suite 1.2m x 2.5m. Fully tiled with fitted sanitary ware, towel radiator, pumped shower unit
Bedroom 3 4.2m x 4.7m. oak wood flooring, built in wardrobe
En Suite 1.7m x 2.7m. Fully tiled with fitted sanitary ware, towel radiator, pumped shower unit, Velux windows
Bedroom 4/Office 2.7m x 1.6m. oak wood flooring
Bedroom 5 5.7m x 4.1m. oak wood flooring, built in wardrobe
En Suite 3.3m x 3.2m. Fully tiled with fitted sanitary ware, towel radiator, pumped shower unit, Velux windows
Features• This stunning dwelling is located in the renowned development known as Loch Eala, in a quiet enclave of detached dwellings on the edge of Loch Gowna.
• The subject property has been constructed and maintained to the highest of standards throughout with attention to detail and space. The property was also constructed with the latest building regulations and technology.
• The property is fitted with full Smart Home technology with built in music streaming throughout the home.
• The property is within a short walk (800m) of the idyllic town of Loch Gowna located along the Cavan/Longford Border. The town is well known for its location along the banks of the renowned fishing lake of Loch Gowna which is situated at the entrance to the subject development.
• Attractive stone facade and maintenance free exterior
• Full Security Alarm Installed
• Solar Panels Installed
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Internal Oak Doors throughout
• Under Floor Heating
• Concrete Floors to ground and first floors
• Beam Vacuum System
• Detached Garden Office
• Mains Water Supply
• Mains Sewerage
BER DetailsBER: B2
BER No: 100037290
Performance Indicator: 102.05