A three bedroom semi-detached home extending to 91.66 sq m (987 sq ft) approximately offering spacious living accommodation throughout. The property would benefit from redecoration.
The driveway to the of front the house provides ample off-street carparking facilities. The garden to the side and rear is laid in lawn with potential to extend the property, subject to planning permission.
Located in the popular, established development of Beinn Aoibhinn, the property is within a few minutes' walk of Church of the Irish Martyrs, Swilly Inn Public House and Mace Convenience Store, Educate Together National School, Letterkenny Institute of Technology and within easy reach of local and town amenities / facilities.
Included / excluded in sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, blinds / curtains and light fittings.
Additional photos and video of this property are available on our Facebook page which can be found by clicking the following link:- www.facebook.com/sherryfitzgeraldrainey
Special Features & Services
- Convenient location, within a few minutes' walk of local amenities.
- Spacious living accommodation.
- uPVC double glazed window and door frames.
- Large, well maintained side and rear garden.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Situated in the catchment area for Woodlands National School, Letterkenny Educate Together, Letterkenny Institute of Technology and Ballyraine National School.
Entrance Hall 4.37m x 1.83m. laminate flooring.
Sitting Room 4.39m x 3.61m.
plus Bay Window 1.79m x 0.51m. double doors to Kitchen / Dining. Open fireplace, laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Dining Room 5.58m x 3.45m. wall base unit, tiling between wall and base, extractor fan. Sliding patio door to rear garden.
Landing 3.02m x 1.88m.
Master Bedroom 3.30m x 3.17m.
plus 0.94m x 0.31m.
En-Suite Shower Room 2.72m x 0.89m. wc and whb, shower cubicle with Triton t90i shower unit.