DescriptionDNG - Castleknock are delighted to present 21 Kinsella Hall to the market. This fine, two-bed, ground-floor, south facing apartment is ideally located within the ever popular Collegewood development.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open-plan living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms (master en-suite) and a main bathroom.
Collegewood is located just off the Carpenterstown Road and was developed by Kimpton Vale Ltd in 2003 on part of the former grounds of Castleknock College. Collegewood is a short stroll to Castleknock Village (pedestrian access via College Grove) and is also within walking distance of the Castleknock Train Station (Laurel Lodge) and The Phoenix Park.
Collegewood also enjoys close proximity to Blanchardstown Centre, James Connolly Memorial Hospital and The National Aquatic Centre, as well as the 37 / 38 high frequency bus routes into Dublin City centre. Collegewood is also very accessible to the N3 / M3 / M50 road networks.
Viewing is recommended.
AccommodationEntrance Hall - Large & spacious entrance hall with floor tiles and ceiling coving & centre rose. Access to an extra-large storage press and separate hot linen press.
Living / Dining Room - 8.5m x 3.6m. With a semi-solid Oak wood floor, feature fireplace with a gas fire and ceiling coving & centre rose. Access to the balcony.
Kitchen - 3.1m x 2.7m. With a comprehensive range of fitted wall & floor units, integrated oven, hob & extractor hood and plumbed for washing machine. Floor tiles.
Bedroom 1 - 4.5m x 2.4m. With a semi-solid Oak wood floor and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (Master Bedroom) - 4.5m x 2.5m. With a semi-solid Oak wood floor and built-in wardrobes.
En-Suite - Extensively tiled suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and shower.
Bathroom - Extensively tiled suite consisting of toilet, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment.
Features• Ground-floor, two-bed apartment c. 79sq m / 849sq ft
• Unencumbered sale
• No rent cap
• Ready for immediate occupancy
• Bright & spacious throughout
• Burglar alarm
• Double glazed windows
• Gas central heating
• Large south facing balcony of approx. 8.5sq m / 91.50sq ft
• Balcony views of meticulously maintained grounds & gardens
• One designated parking space with visitor spaces dispersed throughout the development
• Extra car-parking space can be rented for €50 per month
• 8km to Dublin City Centre
• 10 minutes walk to Castleknock Village
• 20 minutes walk to Castleknock Train Station (Laurel Lodge)
• 20 minutes walk to Phoenix Park
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• MANAGEMENT COMPANY : Smith Property Management
• MANAGEMENT FEE : c. €2, 100.00 per annum
BER DetailsBER: C1
BER No: 106952211
Performance Indicator: 155.2