Description2 The Elms is a two bedroomed ground floor apartment well positioned within this much sought-after and gated development off Mount Merrion Avenue.
The apartment is in superb condition having been fully refurbished in 2016. The accommodation extends to approximately 65 sqm (700 sqft) comprising two double bedrooms, a bathroom and an impressive open plan kitchen/living/dining room with sliding door leading to a west facing balcony. There is an L-shaped hallway with a storage room which also houses the gas boiler and water tank, there is also a utility space which has built-in shelving and plumbing for a washing machine.
Mount Merrion Avenue is a highly regarded residential road in the heart of Blackrock. The location is of unparalleled convenience being situated within walking distance of Blackrock Village with its wide array of restaurants, cafes, boutique style shops, two shopping centres and the vibrant amenities at the Blackrock Market. The property is also situated within a pleasant stroll of Blackrock Park, Carysfort Park and many pleasant coastal walks. Transport options are excellent being close to the Quality Bus Corridor (QBC) as well as the DART making access to the city centre very simple and the M50 is also close at hand opening up the national road networks. Further amenities are available at Stillorgan. One is spoilt for choice in terms of excellent schools being situated in the vicinity of some of South County Dublin's most highly regarded schools including Blackrock College, Willow Park, St. Andrew's, Booterstown National School, Our Lady of Mercy's Booterstown, Dominican College Sion Hill, CBC Monkstown, Loreto College Foxrock, Teresians, Mount Anville national, junior and secondary schools, Carysfort National School and Hollypark girls & boys national school. Smurfit's Business College is within a short walk and UCD Belfield is also within very close striking distance.
- Entrance Hall (2.80m x 1.45m )+ 0.88m x 3.92m (2'11" x12'10") L-shaped with ceiling coving and door to
- Utility Space plumbed for washing machine with built-in storage.
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 3.00m )with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, ceiling coving and large picture window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.78m x 2.20m )with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, ceiling coving and large picture window.
- Bathroom with tiled floor, tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., built in cabinet units and Triton electric shower.
- Living/Dining/Kitchen Area (4.74m x 4.19m )4.19mm x 4.74m + 1.86m x 6m (6'1" x 19'8") with ceiling coving, open fireplace with electric fire insert, sliding glass doors leading onto a tiled patio, kitchen area has tiled floor, a good range of kitchen cabinet units, four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven, integrated microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, corner window in the dining area and recessed lighting.
- Balcony (2.70m x 1.80m )
FeaturesTwo double bedrooms
Gas fired central heating
West facing terrace
In turn-key condition
Overall measurement 65 sqm (700 sqft)
Within walking distance of the DART and bus routes
Service Charge approx. Service charge 2800 per annum
Contents included: Carpets, curtains and integrated appliances
BER DetailsBER: C2