DescriptionNo. 2 Hampton Woods is a modern three bedroom property extending to a sizeable 98.16 sq.m. (c. 1,057 sq.ft.) comprising on the ground floor; entrance hall with guest wc off, living room and open plan kitchen cum dining room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, large main bedroom with en suite off and main bathroom. The property is ideally located overlooking open green space to the front and is not overlooked at the rear. One of the finest features of this home is the garden space to the side and rear. The large side entrance c. 4.35m offers excellent potential to extend. Hampton Woods is within easy walking distance to all amenities including The Millfield Shopping Centre, Schools, Balbriggan Main Street, Train Station and Beach.
* Bright, spacious accommodation c. 98.16 sq.m. (c. 1,057 sq.ft.)
* Not overlooked to the front, overlooks open green space
* Private rear garden, not overlooked with sunny aspect
* Side entrance c. 4.35m offers excellent potential to extend
* Concrete block built garden shed
* Living room with feature bay window
* Large master bedroom with feature bay window and en suite
* Downstairs guest wc
* Semi-solid timber flooring to the entrance hall and living room
* Tiled floors to the kitchen and bathrooms
* Double glazed windows
* Gas fired central heating
* Walking distance to all amenities including Schools, Bus stops, Millfield Shopping Centre, Balbriggan Main Street and Train Station
* Balbriggan enjoys excellent transport links to and from Dublin City Centre
* Short drive to Ardgillan Castle & Demesne
* Easy access to M1
* No management fees
Entrance Hall - Timber flooring, guest wc off. Stairs to first floor. Double doors to the living room.
Guest wc - 1.7m x 2.4m
Tiled floor. Wc & whb. Built in shelving and coat hooks.
Living room - 3.9m x 4.0m
Bright and spacious room with timber flooring. Feature bay window. Fireplace with open fire.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 3.5m x 5.4m
Open plan kitchen cum dining room. Fitted kitchen with Integrated hob and oven. Wall and floor tiling.
Door to rear garden.
Landing - Hotpress. Carpet fitted to stairs and landing.
Bedroom 1 - 3.4m x 5.4m
Bright and spacious double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet fitted. En suite off.
En Suite - 1.4m x 2.0m
Shower, wc & whb. Tiled floor. Tiled walls at shower.
Bedroom 2 - 3.0m x 3.1m
Double room with built in wardrobe. Carpet fitted.
Bedroom 3 - 2.4m x 2.7m
Single room with carpet fitted.
Bathroom - 2.3m x 2.0m
Bath, wc & whb. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is communal parking. The large rear garden is not overlooked with lawn, paved patio area, outside tap and concrete block built shed to the side.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.114589898 Energy Performance Indicator:169.46 kWh/m²/yr