DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this very well located three-bedroom end of terraced family home to the market located in the highly sought after Dunawley Avenue, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. The location is next to none as within walking distance you will find local shops and leisure facilities, Primary and secondary schools, Clondalkin Village and Corkagh Park. A mere two-minute drive away you will also find The Red Cow Luas Stop and the M50 motorway. Bright and spacious living accommodation comprises of an open entrance hall with carpets on the stairs, lounge, kitchen/dinning with sliding door to the large garden. Upstairs you have three bedrooms (two double & one single) and a main family bathroom, to the side of the property there is a garage and block built shed. The property also comes with a LARGE west sunny garden to the rear which is not over looked and ample parking to the front. No. 2 comes to the market in need of moderation but will make the perfect family home or investment. Early interest is expected, be sure to contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!
Features• C. 1010sq.ft
• Ber Tbc
• Gas Fired Central heating
• Close to M50/N7 and all major bus routes
• Additional sun room to rear
• XL West facing rear garden not over looked
• Mature & peaceful surrounding on cul de sac
• Within walking distance of shops & schools
• Garage and utility room to side of property
• Off street parking
• Every conceivable amenity within walking distance
• Ideal for 1st time buyers
• Viewing highly advised, call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today to arrange a viewing!
DirectionsFrom the Ninth Lock Road turn left on to the New Nangor road, at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit on to the R113 road, turn right onto Dunawley Avenue, the property will be on the right-hand side look for the Ray Cooke Sign.