DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are delighted to bring this wonderful extended home that is in great condition & location to the market.
Not over looked to front, extra side room (c.6.31 x 3.46m), huge master bedroom, west facing rear garden & side entrance are only few of many extra features that are on offer with this solid & well built home. No 196 Ashlawn Park is set at the front of the estate, it is opposite church & Ballybrack Shopping Centre.
Off street parking greets you at first, low maintenance driveway has raised beds with loose gravel/ planting with front having railings & gate. Long entrance hallway with solid wood flooring leads to front sitting room on right. On left hand side of hallway is very large extra room that has many uses form being currently used as 3rd bedroom to play room to home office or treatment room. To rear of the property is open plan kitchen & diner with fitted units, endless counter top space & comfortable seating for diners. From kitchen you can access low maintenance rear garden that enjoys westerly aspect, here you have raised planted boarders & a large block shed with access to side & front of No 196; you also have to direct access into extra side room from rear garden.
Upstairs this home has been transformed by the combining of the single bedroom & double bedroom to front to create a huge master bedroom with triple window, carpet & walk in style sliderobes wardrobes. This simple change can be easily altered to bring the property back to the original format of the property. Another double bedroom with carpet flooring is to the rear & has built in storage. Fully tiled family bathroom with modern 2x piece suite & electric power cubicle is also on this level. From landing you can access to massive attic by Stira type stairs, attic is floored & ideal to convert (S.P.P).
Within walking distance you are spoilt with a choice of shops locally at Ballybrack Shopping Centre, also directly opposite the house is a church. Neighbouring Kilbogget Park is where you will find acres of green space, sporting pitches & clubs, walkways, running track & playground. Public transport is well catered for with bus routes available on Churchview Road, DART at Killiney & LUAS at Cherrywood. For road users you can slip straight onto M50/N11 at an ease.
Viewing is high recommended.
- Off street parking, gravel area, raised gravel & planted boarders, railings & gate to front
Hall: c.4.61 x 1.85 m
- Solid wooden flooring, under stairs storage
Sitting Room: c. 3.63 x3.61 m
- Bright sitting room to front, solid wood flooring, open fire, feature arch into dining area of kitchen
Extra Side Room - Currently 3rd Bedroom: c. 6.31 x 3.46 m
- Very large room, multiple uses, wooden flooring, dual aspect, French style PVC doors to garden patio
Kitchen – Diner: c. 5.61 x 3.46 m
- Open plan kitchen & diner, mixed flooring of solid wood & tiled floor, fitted units, free standing electric cooker/oven, French style PVC doors to garden/patio, endless counter top space, enjoys westerly aspect
Landing: c.2.70 x1.83 m
- Carpet flooring, hot press
Master Bedroom: c.3.60x 5.60m (to front)
- Large master bedroom, triple window, carpet flooring, walk in style sliderobes wardrobes
Bedroom 2: c. 3.25x 3.34m (to rear)
- Double window, carpet flooring, built in storage
Bathroom: c. 1.56 x 2.29 m
- Fully tiled, modern 2 x piece suite, walk in electric power shower
Huge open space, floored, Stira type stairs for access, gas boiler
Back Garden: c. 4.80 x 8.51 m
- Low maintenance garden, raised beds, access from front by side entrance through block shed.
Shed: c. 5.61 x 2.22 m
- Block build shed, electric, access to side & front of No 196
FeaturesExtra room to side will suit many uses
In excellent condition throughout
Gas heating & double glazed windows
Off street parking, side entrance
Rear garden with westerly aspect
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.113149710 Energy Performance Indicator:287.37 kWh/m²/yr