DescriptionDNG - Castleknock are delighted to present 19 Ashleigh Court to the market. This former show-unit, top-floor, two bed apartment is ideally located within immediate proximity of Laurel Lodge Train Station.
Benefiting from light filled living spaces throughout. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall with hot linen press and a storage closet, large & spacious open-plan living / dining room with a fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
This apartment enjoys views of the meticulously maintained communal grounds & gardens that surround this development.
Ashleigh Court is a highly regarded and much sought after development of only 20 apartments. It is located just off the Castleknock Road and is within immediate proximity of Laurel Lodge Train Station and short walk of the villages of Castleknock and Blanchardstown. Ashleigh Court also enjoys close proximity to Blanchardstown Centre, James Connolly Memorial Hospital, The Phoenix Park and The National Aquatic Centre, as well serviced high frequency bus routes into Dublin City centre. Ashleigh Court is also immediately accessible to the N3 / M3 / M50 road networks.
Viewing is recommended.
AccommodationEntrance Hall - With a hot linen press and storage closet.
Living / Dining Room - 5.52m x 3.75m. With a feature fireplace.
Kitchen - 2.15m x 2.80m. With fitted wall and floor units with a tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 -4.90m x 2.66m. With an array of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 - 3.20m x 2.00m. With fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom - 1.95m x 2.13m. A beautiful fully tiled suite comprising of toilet, wash hand basin and a deep-plunge Jacuzzi bath with an electric shower
Features• Top-floor, two bed apartment c. 60sq m / 646sq ft
• Unencumbered sale
• Ready for immediate occupancy
• One of only 4 apartments in the block and one of only 20 apartments in the complex
• Internal views of meticulously maintained grounds & gardens
• Bright & spacious throughout
• Double glazed windows
• Gas central heating
• Attic access suitable for additional storage
• Wired for burglar alarm
• One designated parking space with ample visitor spaces
• Exclusive residential development of only 20 units
• Immediate proximity of Laurel Lodge Train Station
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• MANAGEMENT COMPANY : Fisher Management Company
• MANAGEMENT FEE : €1, 812.50 per annum
BER DetailsBER: D1
BER No: 105963060
Performance Indicator: 245.84