DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this stunning three bedroom apartment to the market on the first floor of Saggart Lodge Court, an exclusive and pristinely manicured development ideally positioned in the heart of Saggart Village. Every imaginable amenity can be found within a stone's throw including local shops, larger shopping centres, primary & secondary schools, sports grounds & leisure facilities, Avoca Cafe and a choice of bars & restaurants. The M50 Motorway and the N7 are found merely minutes by car and the Saggart Luas Stop is a 10 minute walk away.
Elegant & Luxurious living accommodation of c. 150 sq m (c. 1,620 sq ft) comprises of entrance hallway with an abundance of storage, separate kitchen, main family bathroom, three double bedrooms with one master ensuite, a large open plan lounge/dining area and a substantial balcony which is not overlooked.
No. 18 is without a doubt one of the finest apartments to come to the market in Citywest or Saggart this year and has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by its current owners. It boasts an endless list of additional features including gas fired central heating, 2 underground designated parking spaces, stunning flooring and top quality furnishings.
This one must be seen to be appreciated - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing.
Features- c. 1,620 sq ft
- c. 150 sq m
- BER B3
- Management fee c. 2,024
- 1st floor with lifts and stairs
- Large balcony which isn’t overlooked
- Top quality flooring
- 2 designated underground spaces
- Stunning furnishings
- Double doors from both large bedrooms
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Three large double bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Ensuite with his & hers sinks
- Kitchen with high gloss units and granite worktops
- Gas fired central heating
- Extremely well maintained and manicured grounds
- Located in the heart of Saggart Village
- Saggart Luas Stop within 10 minutes walk
- M50 & N7 Road networks very easily accessible
DirectionsViewing highly advised! Directions From the N7 take the exit for Saggart Village. At the entrance to Citywest Hotel/traffic light junction turn left into Swiftwood. After the terrace of houses turn right and proceed ahead.