DescriptionA most impressive duplex townhouse which has been renovated and remodelled and now provides bright, airy, contemporary accommodation benefiting from a generous south-facing roof terrace, converted attic and is further enhanced by a quiet position to the rear of this highly sought after modern development which benefits from private access to the LUAS.
No. 18 was built as a four bedroomed, duplex townhouse by the renowned builders, Park Developments. The current owner occupiers have completely renovated and remodelled the property with impressive design features to include a feature staircase with glass balustrade, bright airy landing with excellent storage and cleverly converted attic complete with en-suite. The tastefully presented accommodation now comprises: living room with feature wood burning stove opening onto the generous south-facing roof terrace, enlarged kitchen / dining room, very useful utility room, guest w.c., three bedrooms (one ensuite), shower room and cleverly converted attic which is used as a study / fourth bedroom complete with ensuite. The property further benefits from outside storage shed.
Mount St. Anne?s is a deservedly popular and highly sought after residential development off the Milltown Road and is within walking distance of neighbourhoods, shops and amenities together with the added benefit of private gated access to the Milltown Luas Station, providing an effortless commute to Dublin City Centre. There are several schools in the immediate area and UCD and Trinity are a short commute away.
- Reception Hall (6.35m x 1.90m )with varnished timber floor, feature staircase with glass balustrade, under stair built-in drawers and door to the guest w.c.
- Guest W.C. comprises w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, fully tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Dinning Area (3.75m x 3.25m )(plus bay window) with continuation of timber floor, built-in cupboard, opening to
- Kitchen (3.10m x 3.05m )(maximum measurement) fitted with extensive range of cupboards, presses, drawers, worktop, stainless steel sink unit, combi-steam oven with integrated microwave, further built-in units, space for a free standing American style fridge freezer and tiled floor.
- Utility Room plumbed for washing machine, dryer above with tiled floor.
- Living Room (5.80m x 4.20m )with varnished timber floor, feature Jotlul wood burning stove, door to kitchen / dining room and French doors to
- Roof Terrace (5.50m x 2.50m )with sunny south facing open aspect.
- Bedrom 1 (4.30m x 3.20m )including built-in wardrobes, door to
- En-suite Very well appointed, comprising shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls & medicine cabinet.
- Bedroom 2 (4.15m x 3.15m )including built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.50m )
- Shower Room very well appointed with shower, vanity w.h.b., shelving underneath, w.c.., tiled floor, fully tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
- Landing which has been enlarged to take in extra window and provides extensive range of built in wardrobes, door to shelved hot-press. Feature staircase to
- Attic Room (4.75m x 3.85m )(maximum measurement). Used as either a bedroom or study with good under eaves storage, three Velux roof lights and door to
- En-Suite comprising step-in shower, w.c. w.h.b., tiled floor, fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
FeaturesRedesigned and remodelled three bedroomed townhouse.
Bright, airy, tastefully presented, contemporary accommodation.
Generous, south-facing roof terrace (approx. 5.5m x 2.5m).
Converted attic used as a fourth bedroom / study complete with ensuite.
Well appointed shower room and en-suite.
Outside storage shed.
Attractively positioned to the rear of this highly sought-after Park Development.
Adjacent to the private gated access to the Milltown Luas Stop.
Floor area approximately 142sq.m. (1,528sq.ft.) including the attic.
Gas fired central heating.
Management Company: Petra
Service charge: �?�1,466 per annum