DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this magnificent 3/4 bedroom townhouse to the market nestled away within this quaint, gated development of Brownsbarn Orchard, Citywest. The location could not be better as you find yourself within easy reach of all the amenities that Citywest has to offer such as local shops, restaurants, primary and secondary schools and shopping centres. Also very easily accessible are the M50 & N7 road networks, bus routes to and from Dublin's City Centre, Citywest Business Park and The Citywest Luas Stop.
Luxurious and impeccably upgraded interior living accommodation is split over 3 levels and comprises of entrance hallway with guest wc and under stairs storage, lounge, fitted kitchen/dining room, three double bedrooms, main family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite. The exceptionally large attic has been converted and now incorporates an impressive fourth bedroom and fourth bathroom.
To the rear is a low maintenance garden which has been fully paved and the front overlooks a large green area.
No. 39 has been meticulously maintained and improved upon by its current owner and is one of the finest properties to come to the market in Citywest this year. The luxurious and versatile living space is tailor made for a growing family and boasts solid oak flooring throughout, an upgraded heating system and 3 fully tiled bathroom suites. Viewing of this super family home is highly advised. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information!
- Transact.ie - this sale is using this online conveyancing system to ensure the sale is faster, transparent & a higher quality service
- c. 1550 sq. ft
- BER C1
- Management fee c. 350 per annum
- 4 bed/4 bath townhouse
- Fully Alarmed
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Upgraded Gas fired central heating
- Attractive entrance hallway
- Solid oak flooring
- Stunning kitchen with belfast sink and integrated appliances
- 2 bedrooms with walk in wardrobe space
- 2 ensuite bedrooms
- Fully fenced low maintenance rear garden
- Ample parking for multiple cars
- Peaceful setting overlooking a green area
- Secure gated development
- Citywest Luas Stop within easy reach
- M50 & N7 Road networks very easily accessible
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsTravelling towards Naas on the N7 take the Citywest exit. After the sliproad continue straight ahead at the first roundabout onto Kingswood Avenue. Proceed straight ahead and take your first exit at the next roundabout and straight through the following roundabout. At the T junction turn right and then an immediate left through the electric gate.