DescriptionMagnificent and extended 4 bedroom detached residence situated in this hugely sought after residential location in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centre, Cineplex, Hotels, Restaurants and an array of top class sporting amenities. This superb home nestles on a hugely attractive corner site, in a leafy mature and private cul de sac location, and offers discerning purchasers well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation. A very substantial site with good aspect, private rear gardens and generous off street parking. Inspection of this high class and superb home is very highly recommended.
AccommodationEntrance hallway 4.0 X 2.9 :- Bright and spacious with solid maple flooring. Fully tiled wc and whb off.
Lounge 4.9 X 5.7 :- Feature room with fireplace. Full of natural light.
Study 3.7 X 3.6 :- Solid maple flooring. Patio doors.
TV room 3.8 X 3.7 :- Laminated flooring.
Kitchen / Dining room 7.0 X 4.1 :- Fully fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Floor and wall tiling. Patio doors. Integrated appliances.
Formal Dining room 7.0 X 4.1 :- Solid wood flooring. Bay window. Feature fireplace.
Bedroom 1: 5.2 X 4.8 :- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes. Fully fitted. Tiled ensuite.
Bedroom 2 3.0 X 2.9 :- Single room. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 3.0 X 3.0 :- Twin room. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 4.0 X 3.5 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes. Ensuite off fully tiled with electric shower.
Bathroom :- recently refurbished with exquisite fittings.
Features* Quiet mature cul de sac location.
* Gas fired central heating system.
* Security alarm with external cameras.
* Double Glazed UPVC windows.
* 2 no. en-suites.
* Floored attic space.
* Water harvesting tank.
* Doorbell camera.
* Steel Tec external shed (13ft x 8ft).
* Private corner site with cobbled driveway to the front.
* Truly wonderful location offering all the benefits of one of Limericks most sought after locations.
* Just 5 minutes walk to Monaleen School, Monaleen GAA Club, The Credit Union and The Bus Stop.
* Within very easy reach of The University of Limerick and Plassey Business Park.
* Off street parking for three cars.
* Patio area to the rear with walled in and beautifully manicured rear gardens.
* Pumped wall and attic insulation.
* Private appointment available on request call Tom Crosse on (087) 2547717
* This house just ticks all the boxes when it comes to location location location!!!!!
DirectionsFrom Limerick City proceed ot the main Dublin road to The Kilmurry Lodge roundabout. Turn right passing Castletroy Shopping Centre on the left. Pass the next set of traffic lights and take the next left. This beautifully appointed home is on the left hand side. Corner site. GVM sign thereon. Alternatively enter Eircode V94EHT9 on your mobile device.
Viewing DetailsContact Tom Crosse on 087-2547717