Sale Agreed €7,500 on 16th Oct 17
HOW HOUSE CONDITION - OWN DOOR - PRIVATE PATIO - SEPARATE UTILITY
Ardmore is a well maintained development off the much sought after Narroways Road, providing a quiet & relaxed country feel and is an easy 15 minute walk away from one of the most scenic fine sandy beach fronts in Ireland with a host of amenities to choose from in Bettystown Village.
15 Ardmore Close is an extensive own door apartment in excellent condition throughout and includes an open plan living/dining room area, 2 x spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, stylish ensuite & main bathroom, modern kitchen with separate utility room, private patio + storage room, alarm, low annual management fees of c. €489 and alarm. The accommodation briefly consists of:
* Inviting entrance hall (7.93m x 1.22m) with alarm, recessed lights and wooden flooring.
* Living/dining room area (5.1m x 3.8m) with wooden flooring, south facing window, fireplace focal point with wood surround & granite hearth.
* Kitchen (3.5m x 1.86m) with tiled floor, integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher.
* Separate utility room (1.77m x 1.46m) with tiled floor, c. 2 year Ideal Boiler with digital control panel to heat water & radiators separately.
* Master bedroom (4.18m x 3.4m) with wooden flooring, triple built wardrobes, TV point + double socket, access to private patio.
* Ensuite to master bedroom (1.85m x 1.6m) with power shower and tiled floor.
* Double bedroom (3.2m x 2.88m) with double recessed built in wardrobes and wooden flooring.
* Main bathroom (2.1m x 1.76m) with bath & shower connection and tiled floor.
* Private patio area (6m x 2.85m) with concrete slabbing + storage press and backing onto green area.