Description- Open viewing this Saturday July 31st at 13.45PM-14.30PM-
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK!
Horan Estate and Letting Agents are proud to introduce 132 Shanliss Avenue to the Dublin Property Market. Located in a highly sought after, mature residential estate, within walking distance to Omni Park Shopping Centre, local schools, the DCU and bus stops, this property offers an excellent opportunity to a purchaser looking for the perfect family home, as well as an investment for the future!
The property itself boasts many attractive features, such as:
- Bright kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage space
- Cosy sitting room with large windows
- Spacious dining area with sliding doors leading into a bright conservatory
- Upstairs there are 2 large double bedrooms and a further single good sized bedroom
- Large family sized bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes
- Large well maintained rear garden
- Large garage to the side of the property
- Semi floored attic
- Very convenient location shanliss Road is a mature neighbourhood with all the amenities you could possibly require essentially on your doorstep:
- Omni Park Shopping centre is within walking distance
- St Aidan's CBS and Mount Temple Comprehensive schools are within 5 min drive
- DCU is only 2 min away
- Beaumont Hospital is within 10 min drive.
- The Dublin Airport is 12 min drive away
- M50 motorway is within 5 min drive from the property offering a quick link to the City Centre and surrounding areas
- 5 min drive to IKEA
- Bus stop right beside the property with bus routes 1,16 and 104 offering fast and frequent service to the City Centre
Viewing is a must to experience everything this property has to offer.
FeaturesWell maintained housing estate
Fully tiled bathroom
Beautifully maintained rear garden
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
Convenient to all amenities
Sliding doors to the rear of the property