DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to bring this superb 2 bedroom mid terrace bungalow to the market in this central location in the heart of Dublin 7.
Interior living accommodation of c. 570 sq.ft. comprises of entrance hallway, living room, 2 double bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen/dining room and a fully tiled bathroom with electric. The property also benefits from Gas fired central heating, sky lights, double glazed windows. The property also offers on Street parking with permit.
The location of St Josephs Place could not be any better as you are a mere minutes from the city Centre. The Mater, Rotunda & Temple Street Hospital is on your doorstep. The property lies on a bus corridor with the Luas and Dart also in close proximity. The property is located closeby shops, schools, transport links and only a short distance to the city centre.
No 13 is Ideal for first time buyers & investors. Do not miss this one! Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
Features- c. 570 sq.ft
- BER D2
- 2 Bed Bungalow
-Double glazed windows
-On – street residential disk parking
-Enclosed small rear patio
- Located on a quiet road off Dorset Street
- Gas fired central heating
- Close to Public Transport including LUAS & DART
- Beside Mater Hospital & Rotunda Hospital
- 5 minutes’ walk to O’ Connell Street
- Local shops, bars & restaurants within close proximity
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors