No. 118 Boroimhe Beech is an impressive two bedroom townhouse ideally situated in a quiet cul de sac only minutes walk to shops and bus routes. The property is well maintained throughout boasting a modern fitted kitchen and spacious garden to the rear. The accommodation extends to c. 80 sq.m. (c. 861sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall, living room, guest wc, kitchen cum dining room, two spacious double bedrooms and main bathroom. Boroimhe is a sought after location convenient to the M1, M50, Dublin Airport, City Centre and Swords Village. Viewing is highly recommended.
* Quiet cul de sac
* Downstairs guest wc
* Designated parking
* Convenient location
* Gas fired central heating
* Spacious private rear garden
* Convenient & Sought after location
* Quality construction by Bovale Developments
* Attractive part brick front elevation
* PVC double glazed windows
* Quality fitted wardrobes
* Close to bus route, shops and schools
* Easy access to M1, M50, Airside Retail Park, Dublin Airport, City Centre and Swords Village
* Management fee €282.42 (2016)
* Transport routes include:
Dublin Bus Routes 41, 41C, 41B, 41X
BER: C1 BER No.109194381
Energy Performance Indicator:207.35 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall - Laminate floor.
Living room - 5.5m x 4.1m
Spacious living room with laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with open fire. Stairs to first floor.
Guest wc - 2.1m x 0.9m
With wc & whb.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 4.1m x 4.1m
Modern fully fitted kitchen with attractive wall and floor tiling.
Integrated electric hob and oven. Plumbed f ...