DescriptionMulti award winning team Nicola Wynne - Jankola is delighted to present to market this superb third [top] floor 2 bed / 1 bath apartment incorporating spacious well proportioned accommodation with bright light filled rooms. Erris Square is situated within close proximity to Blanchardstown village and all its amenities, including The Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and adjacent to Connolly Hospital making this a much sought after location. The area benefits from excellent public transport links into and out of Dublin City Centre and also has convenient access to the N3 and M50 motorway network.
Built in 2008, this pristine residence is owner occupied and comes to the market in showhouse condition throughout, decorated to the highest standards and having recently been renovated. The property also features a balcony off the living room and main bedroom and another smaller balcony of the second bedroom. This is a rare opportunity to acquire such a spacious beautiful home.
- T-shaped hall leads into living/dining space, kitchen and two bedrooms and bathroom.
- There is a storage space containing the boiler and shelving
- Attic access for storage over the front door.
- L-shaped kitchen
- Breakfast bar / seating area
- Tiled kitchen backdrop
- Integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, hob, extractor fan and oven
- Original designer kitchen shell recently upgraded with new countertop
- Black / metallic sink and black/chrome tap
Living / Dining area
- Spacious living and dining area
- Feature fire [electric] in the sitting room with light
- Wired for Virgin Media and Sky
- Access to a balcony with views over Connolly Hospital, towards the Dublin mountains
- New floor in the sitting / dining area and skirting
- Fully renovated in 2020 with a new walk in shower and new sink/pedestal, fully tiled/wet-room type space including ceiling with spotlights. High quality sanitary ware with black chrome finish on shower, shower screen, tap etc. High quality bathroom cabinet attached to wall. Large bathroom mirror with integrated lighting and power switch. Electric towel heater.
- Large bedroom, double built in wardrobes, new flooring and skirting completed in 2020.
- Access to a balcony area with privacy of small woodland and views towards Waterville Park, and towards Blanchardstown shopping centre.
Second Bedroom / Home Office
- Accommodates a small double bed or single bed
- Built in wardrobe
- Access to a small balcony area
- Room is currently set up as a home office
- New floor and skirting in 2020
2-bedroom, third [top] floor dual-aspect apartment.
Double-glazed PVC windows and electric storage heating.
Convenient location with good transport links to the city centre.
Management fee: approx. €1,000 per annum (subject to annual review and confirmation by mgt. company).
Permit parking outside the unit including additional overflow permit parking within close proximity [2 minute walk] and ample visitor parking.