DescriptionSuperbly located on the southern side of this quiet, mature road, a most appealing detached bungalow benefiting from a garage and separate side access providing huge scope and potential.
No. 11 was originally built in 1950s, and has been well maintained over the years. The property presently extends to approximately 106sqm (1,140sqft.) of well laid out accommodation, briefly comprising living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, and bathroom. There is also a partially floored attic with pull down ladder.
As previously mentioned the south facing aspect and generous site provides huge scope and potential to add a substantial, sunny living space to the rear, as many in the road have already done.
Wilson Road is a quiet, tree lined road accessed from both North Avenue and Callary Road. It is a short walk from the local amenities on Deerpark Road, an indeed The Rise which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, UCD campus at Belfield, and an excellent selection of some of the country?s best known schools near by. Dublin City Centre is easily accessible via the QBC on the N11, and the Dundrum Town Centre, Stillorgan, and Blackrock Villages are all within easy access. The delightful Deerpark with it?s woodland walks, tennis courts, and playing fields with their views over Dublin city is adjacent.
- Reception Hall (9.00m x 1.90m )with door to good shelved hotpress and access to the attic.
- Bedroom 1 (4.65m x 3.30m )with built in wardrobes, tiled fireplace, raised tiled hearth
- Bedroom 2 (3.15m x 2.75m )
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 3.35m )including built in wardrobes
- Living Room (5.15m x 3.30m )with tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, door to rear garden, glazed panelled doors to
- Dining Room (3.70m x 3.30m )with tiled fireplace & raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (3.30m x 2.65m )fitted with a range of presses, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for freestanding electric double oven and four ring hob, tiled splashback, door to side garden.
- Bathroom with bath, telephone shower attachment, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin
FeaturesDetached three bedroom bungalow
Garage and separate side access providing huge scope and potential.
South facing rear garden approx. 19m. / 62ft
Quiet, mature tree lined road off North Avenue
Partially floored attic with pull down ladder
Gas fired central heating
Floor Area approx. 106sqm. (1,140sqft.)