DescriptionAn exceptional five bedroom A rated family home superbly positioned in a small exclusive development of only 8 houses in the heart of Clonskeagh. Internally this A rated well-appointed family home includes a generous reception hall, a comfortable living room with large picture window, a very fine contemporary kitchen with granite worksurfaces and comes complete with quality fitted appliances opening into a spacious family room with a pitched ceiling and velux skylights affording maximum levels of sunshine and complete with a gas fire and a pleasant outlook over the rear garden. There is a guest w.c. and utility room on the ground floor also.
On the first floor there are three of the five bedrooms, one en-suite, and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a luxurious master suite including a walk-in wardrobe and well-appointed shower room. The fifth bedroom located to the rear on this floor also benefits from an en-suite. There is a pull down ladder on the top floor landing to a generous floored attic providing ample storage space.
To the front of the property there is a cobble lock driveway providing for two cars. A side passage leads to the rear garden which enjoys an important south westerly orientation ensuring maximum sunshine during the afternoon and evening. The garden is attractively landscaped to include granite patios with raised lawns and a garden shed.
Friarsland is situated behind an attractive granite wall, with a communal lawn area to the front with additional visitor parking. Roebuck Road is a much sought after residential road in an extremely popular residential location, a short stroll to University College Dublin. There are a host of recreation amenities at nearby Milltown, Ranelagh and Dundrum Town Centre. A deservedly popular residential location, within easy reach of the LUAS and approximately 3.5km to Dublin City Centre. There is an excellent selection of choice schools nearby to include Gonzaga College, Alexandra College, Milltown and Mount Anville Girls School.
- Entrance Hall (5.50m x 1.90m )Tiled floors, alarm panel, understairs storage, generous cloak room.
- Guest w.c. tiled floors, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c.
- Living Room (4.00m x 3.20m )Timber floors, large window overlooking front of the property.
- Utility Room (2.40m x 1.95m )tiled floors, range of wall and floor units, gas boiler.
- Kitchen/Dining Space (5.20m x 4.00m )Floor and wall integrated units, Tekka 5 ring gas hob, one and half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated microwave, integrated Tekka double oven, integrated Tekka dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Arch to
- Living Space (5.20m x 3.00m )Timber flooring, feature wall inset fireplace, inlay for TV, units either side of the hearth, two Velux windows, French doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with hotpress
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.20m )With built in wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite tiled floor, partly tiled walls, step in shower, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.90m )With built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (3.40m x 2.20m )With built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom tiled floors, partly tiled walls, bath with shower unit over, jacuzzi bath, heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin, buit in mirrored storage unit.
- TOP FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (5.05m x 4.10m )With door to
- Ensuite tiled floors, part tiled walls, step in shower, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, built in mirrored storage unit.
- Dressing Room Large selection of hanging storage shelves and drawers.
- Bedroom 5 (3.60m x 2.60m )With built in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room Tiled floors, part tiled walls, step in shower, wash hand basin, w.c., heated town rail.
- Rear Garden laid out in patio with step up to grass area, large storage shed, shrubbery.
FeaturesSuperb A rated family home
Small exclusive residential development of only 8 houses
Ample off street car parking to front
Generous south west facing gardens to rear
High specification of finish throughout to include contemporary fully fitted kitchen and bathrooms
Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor
CAT 6 cabling to all bedrooms, sitting room and family room
Cabled to facilitate charging point for electric vehicle
Surround sound cabling to sitting room
Spacious living accommodation throughout
Five bedrooms, three en-suite
Solar PV panels
Gross internal floor area of approximately 175 sq. m (1,888 sq. ft.)
Triple glazed timber windows
Solid walnut doors throughout
South west facing gardens with feature granite patios
Jacuzzi bath to family bathroom
Separate utility room with granite work surfaces