Description1 Cedar Square is a large one bedroom ground floor apartment boasting an upgraded kitchen and one designated underground car space. The spacious light filled accommodation extends to a generous c. 60 sq.m. (645 sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall with hotpress and separate storage cupboard off, impressive open plan living room cum dining room with the kitchen off, large double bedroom and main bathroom. A sun terrace accessed from the living room overlooks six acres of landscaped green space incorporating playing pitches and children’s playground. There are laminate floors fitted to the entrance hall, open plan living space and bedroom. The kitchen and bathroom floors are tiled. Ridgewood is an award winning development that enjoys easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50. All amenities including schools, bus route (Swords Express), Tesco Express, Pharmacy & Medical Centre are within walking distance.
* c. 60 sq.m. (645 sq.ft.) spacious light filled accommodation
* Private sun terrace overlooks six acres of open green space incorporating playing pitches and childrens playground
* Underground car park
* One designated car park space
* Spacious entrance hall with separate hotpress and storage cupboard
* Large double room with built in wardrobes
* Laminate flooring fitted throughout
* Tiled floors to kitchen and bathroom
* Gas fired central heating
* Double glazed windows
* Easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50
* Greendoor Property Management
* Annual Management fee – €975
* Adjacent to bus routes including: Swords Express (City Centre), Dublin Bus Routes 41C, 41X, 102
* Schools within walking distance: Holy Family Junior & Senior National Schools, Loreto College Secondary School, Coláiste Choilm Secondary School
AccommodationEntrance hall - Spacious entrance hall with separate hotpress and storage cupboard. Laminate flooring fitted.
Living room cum Dining room - 6.4m x 4.8m
Large, bright open plan living cum dining room with the kitchen off. Laminate flooring fitted. Door to sun terrace with private outlook.
Kitchen - 2.7m x 2.3m
Upgraded kitchen units with feature breakfast counter incorporating storage. Integrated hob and oven.
Wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom - 4.2m x 3.3m
Large double room with built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
Bathroom - 2.1m x 2.1m
With bath, wc & whb. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The private sun terrace off the living space. Underground car park with one designated parking space.
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.106121049 Energy Performance Indicator:189.35 kWh/m²/yr