DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are delighted to bring this large three bedroom home with kitchen extension & converted attic to the market.
Located in Redesdale Estate this solid home is within walking distance to St Laurence’s Boys School, Stillorgan Village & LUAS. The property was painted externally & the interior was recently painted too. With well appointed living accommodation throughout on offer this home is ideal as a starter home or for those local surrounding purchasers who are trading down.
To front you have low maintenance garden with planting & off street parking. Wide entrance hallway leads to generous sitting room to front with varnish wood flooring, open fire & large window that take advantage of mountain views. Second reception room off kitchen has wooden flooring & double French style doors that bring you out onto decking. The kitchen in No 1 has been extended to create an area that will suit any growing family. This galley style kitchen space with built in cooking appliances opens into an extension that can be a snug or extend dining area; downstairs guest WC & shower completes the accommodation on this level.
Upstairs on landing with carpet flooring again you are treated to a great sense of space with three well proportioned bedrooms. Master double bedroom & the large single bedroom to front both enjoy mountain views, the remaining 3rd bedroom is a double & set to rear. Separate toilet & tiled washroom are off landing with access to converted attic that is fitted with 2x Velux windows & a tiled en suite.
Outside the back garden is need of a keen gardener to it bring to back to its original glory. Beneficial to the rear garden is block built garage/shed (c.3.80 x 6.45m) that can be access by a vehicle from side access. The garden has mature planting & loose stone.
No 1 Anville Drive is set in a mature residential neighbourhood with a host of amenities close by to include crèche across the road, St Laurence’s Boys Schools, St. Raphaela's Girls National & Secondary School, Mount Anville Girls School, St Benildus College & Stillorgan Village with a choice of boutiques, eateries & shops. Transport is well catered for with LUAS a mere 15 mins walk away & selection of bus routes close by.
- Off street parking for 1 car, decorative planted corner, artificial grass, side entrance to back garden
Porch: c. 0.90 x 2.38
Entrance Hall: c.4.12 x 2.08m
- Long & wide hallway, carpet flooring, under stairs storage
Sitting Room: c. 3.57 x 5.17m
- Large sitting room to front, open fire, stain wood surround, wooden flooring, large window overlooking Three Rock Mountain
2nd reception Room: c. 4.03 x 3.76m
- To rear, wooden flooring, double French style doors to decking
Kitchen & Diner: c. 7.94 x 3.50m
- Extended galley style kitchen, fitted units, built in cooking appliances, breakfast/dining area, guest WC with shower
Shower Room: c. 1.49 x 1.17m
- Fully tiled, 2 x piece suite, walk in shower
Landing: c. 3.58 x 2.58m
- Carpet flooring, hot press, access to attic
Bedroom 1: c. 2.49 x 3.07m (to front)
- Large single bedroom, wooden flooring
Bedroom 2: c. 4.20 x 4.21m (to front)
- Large master double bedroom, varnish floor boards, large window overlooking the Dublin Mountains
Bedroom 3: c. 4.08 x 4.71m (to rear)
- Wooden flooring
Wash Room: c. 2.41 x 1.63m
- Fully tiled, 2 x piece suite, airing cupboard
Toilet: c. 0.82 x 1.47m
Attic: c. 3.53 x 7.43m
- Carpet, 2x Velux windows
En Suite: c. 1.89 x 1.94m
- 2 x piece suite, walk in shower, Velux Window
Back Garden: c. 19 x 19.20m
- Large back garden with mature planting, loose stone, side entrance,
Garage /Shed: c. 3.80 x 6.45
- Block built
FeaturesLarge three bedroom home
Kitchen extension & attic conversion
Well located home close to schools
Large rear garden with side access & garage/shed