Description2 Bed, 1 Bath + Home Office
Welcome to Castleforbes. This stunning, two bedroom, newly refurbished, large executive apartment (775 sq ft) located in the heart of Dublin's prestigious Docklands area, one of the most sought-after places to live in Dublin City.
The property boasts 2 large double bedrooms and a purpose-built home office . A spacious entrance hallway leads to bright and airy, light-filled living room with floor to ceiling windows and doors and sumptuous furnishings. The modern, open-plan kitchen comes fully fitted with floor and wall units and is complete with brand new oven and appliances. A beautifully tiled bathroom completes the layout of this wonderful property, making this a true executive apartment unrivalled in Dublin City.
* Two double bedrooms
* Exceptionally large master bedroom
* Purpose-built home office
* Spacious entrance hallway and semi-solid, oak flooring
* Two generous storage rooms
* High-quality interior design finish and bespoke furnishings throughout
* 42inch Flat Screen TV
* Professionally designed high quality fitted kitchen units
* Brand new oven and kitchen appliances
* Washing machine/dryer
* Underground heated flooring in bathroom
* Generous and bright interiors
* Wired for phone, cable and broadband services
* Double-glazed windows
* Audio intercom access system to entrance
* Secure underground car parking with electronically-controlled barriers
* Management Company: RF Property Management
* Management Company Fees included in rent
* Parking space not included
Castleforbes is within walking distance of a host of amenities in the city centre. The property also benefits from the most fantastic transport links in Dublin city.
The Red Luas line, 2 minutes from the development, means you are only 8 minutes from Dublin's bustling IFSC / Central Business District and 12 minutes from O'Connell St., with all the city centre has to offer. The property is only a short walk from the Bord Gais Theatre, several modern gyms, the Convention Centre and multiple universities.
Dublin Bus offers a variety of services as does the nearby Bus Aras station, Docklands train station and Connolly train station.
The 3 Arena, The Point Village shops and restaurants, the Odeon cinema and the luxurious Gibson hotel are all within 2 minutes' walk of the property and there is a Spar store conveniently located across the street.
* Luas stop (3 mins walk)
* Docklands Train Station (7 mins walk)
* Connolly Train Station (12 mins Luas)
* Airport (12 mins drive)
* Bus Stop (2 mins walk)
* Dublin Bikes station (4 mins walk)
* Port Tunnel/ M5O Motorway access (4 mins drive)
* Dublin Port (4 mins drive)
Evening viewings from 6pm onwards from Monday, 13th April are available upon request.
For further information on this property, please contact:
Proprietor: Mr. Sean Flynn