Double Bedroom: 5
Available From: March 15th 2021
Lease: 1 year minimum
A large five bedroom (fully furnished) town house located in the heart of Skerries, North. Co Dublin. Skerries is a beautiful coastal town offering beautiful beaches, coastal walks and a vibrant harbour. Local amenities include shops, boutiques, schools, cafes, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. There are also clubs including sailing, rugby, football, GAA, and tennis all within a five-minute walk from the property.
The property is located within a 2-minute walk from a local bus stop, and a 10-minute walk from Skerries train station. Skerries is also a 20 minute drive from Dublin Airport, and just 10 minutes to the M1 motorway.
The ground floor consists of two cosy sitting rooms, a spacious open-planned living/kitchen area, 1 bathroom, and 1 large bedroom with potential to use as a home office. The ground floor also includes a large utility area with American style fridge and a freezer and an exercise area with gym equipment included. There is also side access to the ground floor.
The first floor consists of a very large spacious master bedroom with en suite, 3 large double bedrooms, 1 large bathroom with jacuzzi bath and a large corridor with space for a desk (as pictured) and a large storage cupboard.
Natural Gas Central heating
Large fridge with ice maker
5 ring gas hob
Separate utility room
Large Jacuzzi bath
Large Airing closet
Office space for home working
- 2 References must be provided
- PHOTO ID A copy of passport, driver’s license is required to confirm identity.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT A Security Deposit is required equivalent to 1 Month’s Rent. The landlord holds this deposit until the lease expires and is returned by the landlord if all terms are adhered to, subject to lease.
- BANK DETAILS To enable payment of the rent, tenants must have a current bank account. Rent is paid directly by standing order each month.
- ONE MONTHS RENT IN ADVANCE Rent is paid monthly in advance by standing order.
- PPS NUMBER To facilitate the completion of the Private Tenancies Board documentation, a PPS number is required.