€409 / week
(Reference number: 300548)
This cosy and secluded cottage is ideally located for your Pembrokeshire holiday. Set on a working farm that is just a mile from the cathedral city of Saint Davidâ€™s, and within short walking distance of the sea at Saint Justinianâ€™s, there is a wealth of things for you to experience in this quiet corner of Wales. The cottage is just a few hundred yards from the Pembrokeshire coastal path. You can walk along the coast from here, or seek adventures in the all-weather attractions of Oakwood theme park, Folly Farm, the Dinosaur Park and Annaâ€™s Welsh Zoo. Just across the water is the enchanting Ramsey Island, and local boat trips run from Saint Justinianâ€™s for wildlife, fishing and dolphin spotting. You will be charmed by this tranquil cottage, just a short walk from the beach.* Size â€“ sleeps five in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, three singles.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner, utility room with WC.
* First floor â€“ single bedroom, double bedroom with ensuite, single bedroom, bathroom, single bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with Rangemaster five hob gas cooker, fridge, toaster, microwave, kettle. Washing machine and full-sized freezer in utility room.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, selection of books and board games.
* For families- cot and high chair can be provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private garden, shared central garden with bench and large barbecue, large playing field.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels. Free Wi-Fi. General items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are p ...